boar hunting with dogs

Yeah I bet mate. I am just interested in how to go about it as would love to do it.

Ideally would want to use my own dogs. Think it may be a case of just getting over there and bunging a land owner a few quid to have a pop.

Has anyone been over to bulgaria or similar with their own dogs and hunted wild boar and deer?

Alrite mate. Bulgaria is full of Boar and Deer. You can take your Dogs over, no problem. They wont be interested in them at customs. The problem comes when trying to bring them back into the U.K. They must have a pet passport and all inoculations. They must have a further check and treatment by a vet in France the day before you sail back. The U.K customs are worried about Rabies so there are quite strict procedures. Look on the 'my Bulgaria' website and you will see loads more information on the forum. I have been to Bulgaria loads of times although i have never taken a dog over there. I hope you are well mate. Good luck with everything! Kyle

Has anyone been over to bulgaria or similar with their own dogs and hunted wild boar and deer?

Alrite mate. Bulgaria is full of Boar and Deer. You can take your Dogs over, no problem. They wont be interested in them at customs. The problem comes when trying to bring them back into the U.K. They must have a pet passport and all inoculations. They must have a further check and treatment by a vet in France the day before you sail back. The U.K customs are worried about Rabies so there are quite strict procedures. Look on the 'my Bulgaria' website and you will see loads more information on the forum. I have been to Bulgaria loads of times although i have never taken a dog over there. I hope you are well mate. Good luck with everything! Kyle

you could take a staffy to bulgaria and bring something else back. :whistling:

Haha nice one judge! Hopefully loads of sausages. :thumbs:

Yeah will get dogs jabbed up when all of this is over and done with was just thinking about something for the future.

Whats it like for permission over there?

All the best, Spep

Yeah will get dogs jabbed up when all of this is over and done with was just thinking about something for the future.

All the best, Spep

My neighbour over there is a member of a shooting club. He shoots boar, bear, coyote and deer. Cash is king there so a bit of folding will see you right! I can sort something out when the time is right for you. Awesome countryside with massive forrest and mountain ranges. You will love it. Take care mate. Kyle.

All the best, Spep

My neighbour over there is a member of a shooting club. He shoots boar, bear, coyote and deer. Cash is king there so a bit of folding will see you right! I can sort something out when the time is right for you. Awesome countryside with massive forrest and mountain ranges. You will love it. Take care mate. Kyle.

Sounds awesome mate, feck the rifles, I'll be up for some of that though!

Get in son.

Have you had any luck yet near you?

Got quite tricky for me didn't it! :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

All the best, Spep

Sounds awesome mate, feck the rifles, I'll be up for some of that though!

Get in son.

Have you had any luck yet near you?

Got quite tricky for me didn't it! :whistling:

Alrite mate. Is your in box full? Cant pm you.

• 2 weeks later...