good god why all gang up on wirral,worried you lot are not the best,if you take time to practice and practice you can teach yourself to shoot whatever you use...god thought it was a good bunch on here is was wrong..another click..licking arse .....by the way i can 10/10 times hit the kill zone 25mm of a knock down target at .5 of a yard with my mercury...as long as i stand on one leg close my eyes and whistle dixie

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wirral,   There is years of shooting ability on this site not just paper shooters from clubs, but true hunters alike mate. Join us more on here pal and get to know us better buddy.   To shoot a li

good god why all gang up on wirral,worried you lot are not the best,if you take time to practice and practice you can teach yourself to shoot whatever you use...god thought it was a good bunch on here is was wrong..another click..licking arse .....by the way i can 10/10 times hit the kill zone 25mm of a knock down target at .5 of a yard with my mercury...as long as i stand on one leg close my eyes and whistle dixie

Fair play, Wrowmon.

Someone comes on, makes a very bold claim (to say the least...), can't back it up then won't back down, they're going to get taken to task.

There's probably more young shooters and newcomers read this section than any other on THL and it gives them totally the wrong idea as to what they can reasonably expect an airgun can do. Bad form IMO.

Maybe Wirral can do what he claims, he's had plenty of time to back them up but strangely hasn't done so...

Cheers.