When the Red Kites were on the endangered list, Harewood, and other places, started a breeding and re-introducing program. They now breed in the wild there, very succesfully. I've watched them over the last three years and there is more of them every year and they are getting bolder. As the marquee's were coming down last night, they were landing within feet of us, picking up the food scraps. Harewood also has a hare conservancy program ongoing.

Cheers.

hey it was a great day mate it wa nicto meet you and congrates wining the champion puppy well done mate it was nice to meet plenty of peeps of here i had a mega good 2 days there will be there next year to all the staff done a great job well done to them all and there was some cracking dogs in show aswell atb mlb

WENT ON SUNDAY,HAD A GOOD CHAT WITH THE FOLKS AS REGARDS PURE SALUKIS AT THEIR SET UP(even though i am a deerhound X man).GOOD TO SEE THE RED KITES,ALSO THE EAGLE/VULTURE DEMO.I ALSO THOUGHT THAT THE LURCHERS/TERRIERS WERE WELL CATERED FOR. ATB

wrong jamie MLB had a pup with me but didnt show her, but pleased you had a good day also, maybe see you next year atb jamiew

I think MLB may have meant me.... My Deer x won the pups on Sunday. I met MLB's daughter last year, during the lamping competition,and was impressed with her. I met her and her mum at Harewood; good dog people !!

Cheers.

sounds like it was a good day, should of gone now by the sounds of it on the other thread, ended up at a show deep in the dales sun what was ok realy but a drive there and harewood not too far from me either, all ways another time i suppose,

well i went sunday and thought it was good had a good chat wi a few people saw two very nice bullxs that plain white one with blue eyes and rebels blue dog keen f**ker that is lol all good anyway hope to see you all in september

Edited by luke2009