well lad,

I ll go for a hunt with you if you want to folly me up to carlow. We will get our dogs together and face her for mt leinster You take the high road and i ll take the low road in me little suzuki jeep beep beep dowt t litel dittle dee i de dieetle on de dittledo ( so on so foward ) No seriously lad i am nowt but an ordinary man nothing special nothing grand i ve had to work for everything i own with a handshake and a cheque it seems easy to forget loyalty to the bad times and the good.... now the gamekeeper says he sad, cause the vermin are so mad but the lords of the hunt will never lose. dance dance wherever you may be i am the lord of the dance said he and ill lead you all wherever you may be and ill lead you all in the dance said he. de de de de de de de...ohh i wish i was on the N SEVENTEEN stone walls and the grass is green....o but i useta love her i useta lover once a long long time ago. two eggs two sausage two rasher two bacon two puddin one black one white all stacked resembling a tower on top of each other and rowled up good and tight ;) ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont forget your shovel if your goin for a dig

now lad decifer that an your a real hunting man and i ll teach you all the secrets... anyway im off to stuttgard with joxer...gudluk

Blackstairs, had you had a little too much of the black stuff when you wrote that fella? ;)

If you have written permissions (reasonable cause to hold) and decent security for the guns then you should have no problems.

Good luck!