your first car

1961 minivan

:clapper: same here,bought for £40 off a mates dad,completely wrecked it but sold it to lydd army camp the following year, for £50,they used them to train the guys on car bombs etc

Edited by watchman

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

first car was asuzuki jeep twenty odd years ago ,had some fun and nailed some game with it good car bought it with my sizwell b stash hunted all round suffolk with it and had great memories

mine was a original mini too URR 208S gt 1.3 it cost me more in oil than petrol ,hole in the floor so when you went over a puddle the passenger got their feet wet lol those were the days only cost me £50 so couldnt complain

first car was asuzuki jeep twenty odd years ago ,had some fun and nailed some game with it good car bought it with my sizwell b stash hunted all round suffolk with it and had great memories

Sizewell B brings back memories .Used to do a lot of welding work for there

Series 2A landy, a proper work horse,and its still going strong, though not for me unfortunately. Had to sell it once the Landy fund went into the red, but still see it around and get a pang of regret each time :( .

On the look out for a series 3 if anyone knows of anything going!!

Mine was a K reg Ford Sierra 1.6 (the good ole pinto engine), bought for £350 and later set on fire by some local kids. :thumbdown: I had mainly 405s with the odd Astra and Cavalier after that; pretty much anything that'd run on straight veggie oil lol Running on a 58 plate Berlingo now so can't shove the gold stuff in any more.

I bought a Golf GTI lookalike and on way home from getting it i called in petrol station to put fuel in where i saw a mate in his Honda CRX and he asked for a swap so i did there and then.Also he had already put fuel in so i won on two counts.

I bought a Golf GTI lookalike and on way home from getting it i called in petrol station to put fuel in where i saw a mate in his Honda CRX and he asked for a swap so i did there and then.Also he had already put fuel in so i won on two counts.

looks like a golf , sounds like a golf. but not a golf

Old T reg brown mini 1.3 (1275) that my old man gave me to rip around the old waste ground where my auntie lives when I was 16. First car on the road was an old Y reg MG metro. :thumbs: