what happens if jills aren't mated?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The internet can be a great thing, or not. People can talk to each other and tell of their experiences and this is how we can compare things and perhaps learn something. I've had ferrets since 1977,

Here we go again.Who are you to say his advice is dumb ass mate.I have kept ferrets untill 10yrs old and never mated.Yes the vets will tell you they need mating and the pricks that don't no any better

Tote i think your spot on its clear from what i have read on this thread that not all jills drop dead ... i do think its very different from the text book stuff that seems to be quoted a lot & tak

I wouldn't want to put my jill through mating as it looks so vilent.

icon_eek.gif

It's a ferret not a human FFS!! doh.gifwallbash.gif

Ditto your wasting your breath mal :no:

icon_eek.gif

are opinions not welcome on this forum?

They are, so you should respect their opinions too.

It is'violent' so that the jill gets pregnant by a male that can dominate her and give her the best from the gene pool.

This is nature and they are not looking for caring relationship but a means to an end.

icon_eek.gif

It is'violent' so that the jill gets pregnant by a male that can dominate her and give her the best from the gene pool.

This is nature and they are not looking for caring relationship but a means to an end.

I respect an opinion when there not so rude.

I get why its so vilent, just like when cats mate ect.. but I was just saying I wouldn't be happy to put ajill through it because of that reason.

icon_eek.gif

You are one strange babe, ferrets are ferrets, and if S+M is their bag, then let them get on with it, its not your choice to say whether its nice or not, jills love it, even if you dont, and in my jills eyes, my hob is the best thing since sliced bread, so get over it ;)

I respect an opinion when there not so rude.

I get why its so vilent, just like when cats mate ect.. but I was just saying I wouldn't be happy to put ajill through it because of that reason.

You are one strange babe, its not for you to say whether your jill loves a bit of S+M or not, jills love it, and in my jills eyes, my hob is the best thing since sliced bread, so get over it girl ;)

Pricelss

The ferret forum is a never ending source of both hilarity and despair in equal measures.

keeps draggin me in tho !! :blink:

clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif

You certainly go through the wringer in here! :laugh: I've often found myself laughing, crying & loosing my temper at replies all on one fecking page of replies to a thread! :blink::laugh:

I have to keep telling myself it's only the internet not real life or I'd end up a gibbering wreak! :yes::laugh: