looking to re home minature ebt £250

right then, 16mths ago my misses wanted a little lap type dog for the house.(shes board of me)anyway i thought i would get her a mini ebt i called vern which in all fairness i expected to go down like a dog shit butty, but she and the kids were over the moon.up till that is vern decided he didnt like my youngest.for some reason when she went by him he would grumble at her,since then hes been outside in the run which is not fair on him or my daughter.i am not 100% on the problem between them but i put it down to vern trying to give it the big one and thinks he is above her.i have no problem with him infact i am rather fond of him,so much so i have fannied about re homing him making little or no effort up till now.

money....its not about the money if i new someone suitable i would gladly gift them him,but at this time i dont know anyone so i am asking 250, one third of what i paid for him hopefully making sure someone would not sell him on.

hes now 16/17mths old

male 15"tts

stubern as a mule,although will do anythig for food

NO GOOD WITH KIDS....AND I WILL NOT LET HIM GO TO A HOME WITH KIDS, as i say never hurt a child but in my eyes the first time is to late.

hates cats

ok with some dogs

loves playing ball rag toy etc

needs a firm handler/owner or he will take the pi@@ out of you

work,as he was a pet seen very little,but what he has seen proved to be keen.

theres not alot else to say

you can call 07976 228619 anytime or pm and i will reply evenings

should get a pic up soon

thanks daz

right then, 16mths ago my misses wanted a little lap type dog for the house.(shes board of me)anyway i thought i would get her a mini ebt i called vern which in all fairness i expected to go down like a dog shit butty, but she and the kids were over the moon.up till that is vern decided he didnt like my youngest.for some reason when she went by him he would grumble at her,since then hes been outside in the run which is not fair on him or my daughter.i am not 100% on the problem between them but i put it down to vern trying to give it the big one and thinks he is above her.i have no problem with him infact i am rather fond of him,so much so i have fannied about re homing him making little or no effort up till now.

money....its not about the money if i new someone suitable i would gladly gift them him,but at this time i dont know anyone so i am asking 250, one third of what i paid for him hopefully making sure someone would not sell him on.

hes now 16/17mths old

male 15"tts

NO GOOD WITH KIDS....AND I WILL NOT LET HIM GO TO A HOME WITH KIDS, as i say never hurt a child but in my eyes the first time is to late.

hates cats

ok with some dogs

should get a pic up soon

thanks daz

Just sounds like your average EBT to be honest mate lol. Good luck rehoming him :thumbs:

Kyle

I haven't had a lot of contact with Vern, so I won't add to what Daz has said, he knows him best after all.

What I will say is that timewasters will be f.ucked right off, of that I'm sure!

Please don't anyone try and pull a fast one with this dog, I absolutely promise that if you do then you'll be haunted forever .................

Here's young Vern anyway, a right smart little fella for the right home.

Once again, please don't contact Daz if you're only going to waste his time, I'll only have to fix his PC after he throws it out of the window ............. :boxing::o:laugh:

Guest bullterrier

alright mate good luck finding him a new home and taking the time to find the right home if i hear from some one looking for a dog ill pm you atb..thumbs.gif ..john

Guest blitz

hes now 16/17mths old

male 15"tts

hates cats

ok with some dogs

should get a pic up soon

thanks daz

yea put it on bulliez utd pal get better response on there.

Guest clash

hes now 16/17mths old

male 15"tts

hates cats

ok with some dogs

should get a pic up soon

thanks daz

As someone else previously said,"sounds typical". I have to agree. I have kept several,many yr ago & wouldn't go back there again.

I see where your coming from,when you say you won't let him go to a home with kids,but we all know of the broken promises which new owners will fill you with............until they get the dog. Who is to say he won't get passed on again & whose kid will he (possibly) take an offence to,next time ?

Your obviously attached to the wee fella,but do you really want to pass on your problems to someone else & possibly have something come back to haunt you in the future ?

Good luck to finding a 100% suitable & permanent home for him. If not,then i would consider the only other way out.

Sorry to here that Daz, Vern's (love that name!) a crackin little looker and I remember how chuffed you were when you got him Daz, seems you still are.

i'll keep my ears out too, for the RIGHT home.

Best of luck.

Sorry to here that Daz, Vern's (love that name!) a crackin little looker and I remember how chuffed you were when you got him Daz, seems you still are.

i'll keep my ears out too, for the RIGHT home.

Best of luck.

ok pal nice to hear from you,long time no see.hope all is well.

thanks daz

hes now 16/17mths old

male 15"tts

hates cats

ok with some dogs

should get a pic up soon

thanks daz

As someone else previously said,"sounds typical". I have to agree. I have kept several,many yr ago & wouldn't go back there again.

I see where your coming from,when you say you won't let him go to a home with kids,but we all know of the broken promises which new owners will fill you with............until they get the dog. Who is to say he won't get passed on again & whose kid will he (possibly) take an offence to,next time ?

Your obviously attached to the wee fella,but do you really want to pass on your problems to someone else & possibly have something come back to haunt you in the future ?

Good luck to finding a 100% suitable & permanent home for him. If not,then i would consider the only other way out.

mate,i understand what your saying.although i dont agree with it all,obviously you are entitled to your opinion.

firstly i think it a bit unfair on the breed to say its "typical"

secondly i dont see it as passing on my problems, as i have no problem with him,and should the right person come along there is no reason why they should.i do take on board what you say about people filling me with shit.

as far as the dog being pts goes.be asured if i thought thats what was required thats what would be done,but at this stage i think if i find him the right home he deserves a second chance.

thanks daz

Guest clash

hes now 16/17mths old

male 15"tts

hates cats

ok with some dogs

should get a pic up soon

thanks daz

mate,i understand what your saying.although i dont agree with it all,obviously you are entitled to your opinion.

firstly i think it a bit unfair on the breed to say its "typical"

secondly i dont see it as passing on my problems, as i have no problem with him,and should the right person come along there is no reason why they should.i do take on board what you say about people filling me with shit.

as far as the dog being pts goes.be asured if i thought thats what was required thats what would be done,but at this stage i think if i find him the right home he deserves a second chance.

thanks daz

Daz,as i said previously,good look in your search for that suitable & permanent home.

In no way was i trying to come across as knowing you or the dog,better than yourself.

Best wishes............