quality whippet pups

Kennel club registered whippet pups out of Mike Brown's stud dog. KC registered name "Strike while the irons hot" Can be viewed on net at working whippets. Sooty sam line. Bitch is blue in colour - registered name Sky Blue Baly, which is out of 'Quick as Lightening' and 'Gardeners Lane Girl'. Both are out of 'Sooty Sam'.

Both parents are good working dogs and pups are good, strong, healthy pups.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest game'dogs

how come sooty sam is allways used in breeding whippets ? i had one off this breeding and it was a pure pot licker good for nothing ? no offence intended but it was no good for nothing! mind you it was good for licking the jam out of my toes in a morning , it brightend up my day as ime very ticklish :rofl: mind you if i botherd to take it to a dog show ime sure i would of taken home some rossets .

how come sooty sam is allways used in breeding whippets ? i had one off this breeding and it was a pure pot licker good for nothing ? no offence intended but it was no good for nothing! mind you it was good for licking the jam out of my toes in a morning , it brightend up my day as ime very ticklish :rofl: mind you if i botherd to take it to a dog show ime sure i would of taken home some rossets .

a freind from engerland had a blue pure bred whippet it was a pot licker to, dont no the breeding but he soon parted, with it, but ive saw decent whippet grews etc ,his was nesh, no buzz about it, lovely dog to look at but no determanaition etc for big hunts ets it shiverd the day we took it ferreting ,and was not much better at night , but therll be plenty not like that

I keep whippets of the same lines and they work there socks off for me, really good working dogs. I've just used the same stud dog to line my bitch he's a good strong whippet.

I'm sure he won't have any problems selling these pups.

As for yours not working WAS it the dog????