Boots

Guest erb

Can any you guys recomend a good summer boot for general out in the feild activities :D Finally got round to getting some le chameau boots this winter and are exelent but gona be too hot for summer use , [bANNED TEXT] do you use in the summer ? cheers

thank you chaps id better break open my piggy bank lol. I have been wearing some CAT boots in the dry they not leather though they are green canvas with "walking machine" soles, i love them boots man done maney a mile in them but they are nackerd so gota let them go :no:

I want another pair of them but cant fined um anywhere ,gutted they wer only £30

Guest chilli

Bloody hurts [bANNED TEXT] a blackthorn goes streight through the sole though :D:good:

ya big girl !! trainers do me tilll its starts gettin proper cold an raining then boots will do ! f**k walkin miles in the summer with a big pair of boots on pair of trainers do me fine [bANNED TEXT] the dogs on something an u are running like f**k through cover to get to it u dont think about thorns an such do ya

Guest chilli

i were a pair of nike shox's had them 3 years walk the dogs in the regular they aint f****d far from it , havin a pair of boots an a realtree camo jacket dont make you catch anymore ,being comfortsble in wat u have an wat u r doing does though

Guest BORDERFOX

ROCKPORTS!

WEAR A BATTERED PAIR OF ADDIDAS TRAINERS IN SUMMER AND £7 WELLIES FROM GRETNA MARKET IN THE WINTER. GO THROUGH A PAIR A SEASON

THE MORE EXPENSIVE THE WELLIE THE MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO TEAR THEM! LOL

PTB , IM NOT BEING A CHEEKY c**t COS MY MAM HAS SEVERE ARTHIRITIS AND I WOULDNT WISH IT ON MY WORST ENEMY, BUT THE THING IS MORE LIKELY TO BE HERIDITARY THAN SELF INFLICTED, WEIGHT MITE ALSO BE AN ISSUE,

IVE LOOKED INTO IT MATE COS I PETRIFIED OF ENDING UP THE SAME WAY AS THE OLD GIRL.

All you lads wearing trainers and wellies all the time can't do much running about. I would seriously advise you getting some proper ankle support from a decent pair of boots. You don't see the army running around in wellies and trainers and for good reason :D

Stabs

Altama Marketing Board

Guest chilli

iam not built for running slow an comfortable speeds are wat i am about !!

you ask that friend of yours who tryed killin me !! allthough that night i did have me boots on , he is a masochist that bloke put me of the offer of another night out down there :11:

trainers do me fine for wat i do me mate wears wellies they are fine for him dont give him an probs