• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

">clear blue sky,s and sunshine from 11am .... thats what time i get there =:icon_redface: ....see you all there

this is it final bump,weathers good at mo fell type just had a walk out ,thanks to all for support ,the lads who started this pack have done a real job ,thanks to them for many a good day out.

<P>

<BR></P>

hope you mean water<:o:laugh:

just finished my last leason with the vocal coach for the singing :laugh::D

congrats to andy for winning champion terrier ive left fell type and true saxon still there trying to compete in the singing competion; my bet is on jay had a gud day cracking show true working judges missed a gud day terrier2 lol mrs fell type

Guest alcapone

Been here today,some honest dog lads there,well organised little show,cheap ale and good judgeing,the dogs were picked not the man holding the lead. Be there again next year! Cred to you all who organised it,well done.

congrats to andy for winning champion terrieriv left fell type and true saxton still there trying to compete in the singing competion; my bet is on jay had a gud day cracking show true working judges missed a gud day terrier2

lol mrs fell type

Cheers very good show well attended.Well done true saxton and the rest of the lads. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::clapper::clapper:

good little show with a good turn out aswell, plenty there, some very nice stamp of working dogs too, my pals got a couple of rosettes between them in the terrier ring too, so well done lads, also the lurcher judge should of picked then 2 lasses out in best bitch class and gave them the first, :clapper: atb and well done to those who organized it,