Jump to content

Carl Williams


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse🙈 If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Has anyone else noticed that nipples seem to be in fashion? Spent a few hours in Newcastle today and it was quite bizarre the number of lasses walking about not wearing a bra. Hasn't got anything to d

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I remember ginger French  leny  purchasing LUKE a purebred  imported coursing saluki from the bare knuckle fighters Stanley brothers for a fee of £2000 we are talking 30 odd years ago...big money then and still is now!!!! However,like was a match dog taking 3 from 3 single handed with effortlessly pace and lightning thrust he was like most saluki/saluki crosses running a hare half hearted almost really humiliating its chosen quarry.l liked lenny a real character who knew to make a few quid or two I would not want to imagine the  amount of bitches that we're  sired by him literally dozens to say the least.?..God bless you lenny and a saluki legend LUKE!!!!

@mC HULL's dad bred Luke..

Link to post
3 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I remember ginger French  leny  purchasing LUKE a purebred  imported coursing saluki from the bare knuckle fighters Stanley brothers for a fee of £2000 we are talking 30 odd years ago...big money then and still is now!!!! However,like was a match dog taking 3 from 3 single handed with effortlessly pace and lightning thrust he was like most saluki/saluki crosses running a hare half hearted almost really humiliating its chosen quarry.l liked lenny a real character who knew to make a few quid or two I would not want to imagine the  amount of bitches that we're  sired by him literally dozens to say the least.?..God bless you lenny and a saluki legend LUKE!!!!

Old Len wasn’t he like a bill lockhart a dog for every occasion 😄

  • Like 3
Link to post
1 hour ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Ok here is the plan im using a purebred  coursing  whippet  bred with the BOWLINE bloodline  in its breeding ingredients  i will then  put him to carefully selected well-balanced TICO Irish bred coursing greyhounds  in order to produce  an end product a genuinely bred longdog/hybrid  with the tattooed initial CW in the left ear exactly as I did with my initial breeding project back in the 70s 80s and early part of the 90s.Now then it will only be the half bred and three quarter bred hybrids  for it then  becomes  an end product  ...finito!!!y yours in sport carl Williams BOWLINE longdogs. 

hurry up then and crack on....me and stanly want one...yesterday...

  • Haha 2
Link to post

The only aspect I had appreciated with regards pat the warrener was the fact my fawn whippet x greyhound longdog was used on the lamping video of his I haven't a clue Bout the dog theft so I'll be wise and bite the bullet......incidentally pat I want my porn videos returned you thieving twat

  • Haha 1
Link to post

by the way i would be a bit weary of using a coursing bred irish grey these days...they are bred now just to sprint to the first bend on the hare on a park....bloody great big muscular things....

personally i think you would be better with a smaller staying track dog thats free from injurys over a long career 

  • Like 6
Link to post
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

by the way i would be a bit weary of using a coursing bred irish grey these days...they are bred now just to sprint to the first bend on the hare on a park....bloody great big muscular things....

personally i think you would be better with a smaller staying track dog thats free from injurys over a long career 

Spot on Tomo  😉

Link to post
3 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Ok here is the plan im using a purebred  coursing  whippet  bred with the BOWLINE bloodline  in its breeding ingredients  i will then  put him to carefully selected well-balanced TICO Irish bred coursing greyhounds  in order to produce  an end product a genuinely bred longdog/hybrid  with the tattooed initial CW in the left ear exactly as I did with my initial breeding project back in the 70s 80s and early part of the 90s.Now then it will only be the half bred and three quarter bred hybrids  for it then  becomes  an end product  ...finito!!!y yours in sport carl Williams BOWLINE longdogs. 

Carl forgive me if I sound negative but that doesn’t sound like a true line if the final product is a half bred or 3/4 bred there not even a line at all it sounds just like Hancock dogs for sale but instead of collie greyhounds there whippet greyhounds 🤷🏽‍♂️It sounds as if your trying to model a business enterprise on Hancock Lurchers not produce a line

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, Gilbey said:

@mC HULL's dad bred Luke..

No speak your minds boys everyone is clearly  entitled to their opinion but these hybrids are an end product  if any other breeding ingredients are used then its not true to type  simple as that.me and date Hancock are relatively good friends and  he's bred some good stuff on a commercial bases I don't end ov!! If one foolishly   allows  anything else to the whippet x greyhound longdog  then this is a risk of losing confirmation, shape,depth of chest   and therefore  I choose to breed true to type in so far as  the type of bloodline  i personally choose to use.Hancock is a collie x greyhound lurcher breeder using only certain breeding ingredients  suchlike collie bred lurchers and despite ones opinion of him i like the guy and some real handy collie bred lurchers have been bred and subsequently  produced by Hancock!remember the first cross whippet x greyhound longdog is a very useful hybrid providing  one chooses to use them for the right job the most appropriate expression to use in this matter.The three quarter bred is  somewhat a totally different  kettle of fish lightning quick with electrifying pace  and zest in the coursing field. Yours in sport Carl Williams bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogs. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, Gilbey said:

@mC HULL's dad bred Luke..

So if mc hulls dad bred Luke he wasn’t imported rather bred of imported stuff . 
 

@Rudeboy 1, correct me if I’m wrong but surely just putting a whippet to a greyhound doesn’t make it a line , surely line breeding will make it a line so to speak ? 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...