Carl Williams

1 hour ago, C.green said:

As you say i got no horse in this race just way daniel cain said it i thought he might know abit more than most. 

im not a fan of the warrener hes a sly old dog but im very careful not to tar people through hearsay and association. Dog thief aint sommat to be chucked about so casually 

Guilty men don't run or have a gang of minders?..he's in the same league as that clown Bluck and many more who have lads thrown off social media platforms when they question them or don't muff enough arse?

Met him at the Welsh  when I was chatting away with old mr.harcombe and the whipper in for the cadno hunt...again at the Midlands in 2005 he approached us and tried to make conversation about the dogs we had with us....came across as a obnoxious fat c**t...I'm a good judge of character..few minutes speaking to folk face to face..and I will know if they are a sort I'd have around me..20160330_172907.jpg.67d14885926d8909448555aa36cd5b38.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I remember the "Warrener" controversy vaguely.

Didnt someone gift or sell a dog to someone on the understanding they got it back if it didn't work out, but the dog was then passed on or "loaned" to someone else and eventually ended up with Warrener ?

I know a lot of accusations were thrown about and Warrener got the police involved and some people advocated boycotting Warrener and his products.

It seemed to die down as quickly as it flared up.

Dont know the outcome, but remember thinking it was the dog I felt sorry for.......

Cheers.

same here its a bit vague...it must be ten plus years ago...

it was brookie of here ....i believe it was his sons dog....i think the dog was loaned to pat the warrener....then at some point in the future brookies lad wanted it back...

when brookie went for it ...the dog had been moved on....i seem to recall it was in ireland...

a situation like that throws up many questions....

was the dog just on loan??....was it sold to pat with the understanding if he didnt want it ..it went back to brookies lad..??

did pat do the dirty and sell it on??.... was it a genuine mistake on pats part in selling it on.... ??....

or did pat believe it was his dog to with as he pleased and sell it on if he wanted??

• Like 2

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness..

I'm sure we have all,..been there...?

I've been around hunting dogs all my life and was,.(for a short period in the 1980's),..fairly well known,...but, being in the news is frequently a double-edged sword..

Possibly today it is a profitable thing to be a face and have a profile and a huge following?...

However, it can get to be a chore, and in my opinion,..it pays to keep your genuine friends real  close to you,...and steer well clear, of anything (or anyone), that will cause you stress...

Life,..really is, too f***ing short..?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 13
39 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness..

I'm sure we have all,..been there...?

I've been around hunting dogs all my life and was,.(for a short period in the 1980's),..fairly well known,...but, being in the news is frequently a double-edged sword..

Possibly today it is a profitable thing to be a face and have a profile and a following?...

However, it can get to be a chore and in my opinion,..it pays to keep your genuine friends real  close,...and steer well clear, of anything or anyone, that will cause you stress...

Life,..really is, too f***ing short..?

_MG_2627 (2).JPG

It’s a shit old game , not been in it aslong as you but you definitely have ups and downs driving like a mad man last week after resuscitating my old bitch I was asking myself is it all worth it , do the pros out do the cons , do I still want it like I use to , Iv fallen out with people over dogs something I always said I wouldn’t do but it’s the game were in , don’t think I know a dog man with out beef with a certain someone , Iv nearly jacked it in a few times because I can’t be arsed for the bullshit but starting to spend more and more time alone with my dogs are the grass is greener 

• Like 6