Carl Williams

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

Has anyone else noticed that nipples seem to be in fashion? Spent a few hours in Newcastle today and it was quite bizarre the number of lasses walking about not wearing a bra. Hasn't got anything to do with whippet x greyhounds but just wanted to mention it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
1 minute ago, eastcoast said:

Has anyone else noticed that nipples seem to be in fashion? Spent a few hours in Newcastle today and it was quite bizarre the number of lasses walking about not wearing a bra. Hasn't got anything to do with whippet x greyhounds but just wanted to mention it.

it's a refreshing boost to this thread sir. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The sand/ desert greyhound longdog x to a good purebred greyhound are without any hesitation are with all probability the best hare killers in the UK DESPITE the fact these long dogs are very intractable and hard to break to stock in my opinion this particular hybrid is a red hot hare killer that are widely reputed by literally dozens of running dog enthusiastic. Personally I love lamping rabbits on the lamp with my style of running dog ? and it's very hard to find a good pot provider for the requirements needed to  claim relatively good hauls where rabbits are in large amounts and weather conditions are right. The saluki or what i labelled the sand desert greyhound  x to certain particular types of well balanced bred   coursing/ track greyhounds are undoubtedly fantastic hare dogs.with love Carl Williams. 

41 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Bert Grinton didn't have a clue

Who the feck is bert grinton hey rudeboy don't watch that come through with a baseball bat like oww don't make me get old skool like oy don't make me get old skool

• Haha 1