Carl Williams

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I’m even more confused now, is it just me or does this Carl seem strange to anyone else,definitely not the full shilling, I can’t believe what I’m reading on some of his posts ??

You can never be sure of a persons present frame of mind when things are being written on internet forums. 

2 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Jealously,feeling threatened, envious of something or other, history prevails,returning from the past,f***ing heck my rod is as bent as a butchers hook and I have to confes my bait has been stolen from my hook literally dozens and dozens of times ? ? ? in all those days when one is getting frustrated I've laughed ? ? ? ? my f***ing head off at the individual himself that ended up with eggs on their faces...incidentally the longdog legends will be back!!! 

Back on the pipe you fruit?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

a particular type or strain of lurcher/ longdog used in order to be thoroughly considered of keeping a certain bloodline relatively close ?  to both sire and dam a process of getting this factor right is to line  breed a method used by certain breeding authorities to use their chosen methods and consequently produce a dog ? that doesn't loose confirmation or swagger. Coupled to this factor depending upon how the breeding ingredients are used the progeny will eventually mature into an end product of running dog. 

50 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

a particular type or strain of lurcher/ longdog used in order to be thoroughly considered of keeping a certain bloodline relatively close ?  to both sire and dam a process of getting this factor right is to line  breed a method used by certain breeding authorities to use their chosen methods and consequently produce a dog ? that doesn't loose confirmation or swagger. Coupled to this factor depending upon how the breeding ingredients are used the progeny will eventually mature into an end product of running dog. 

But did any of them work to ground ??

14 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I'm hooked! ?.

As much as it's all a load of badly written bullshit, I can't not keep reading the absolute drivel that he's writing, on the 3, 4, 5 or more threads he's got going!  ?

Hes got 2 u furg

Just now, Black neck said:

Hes got 2 u furg

Nah, I won't be putting an order in for one of his dogs.  I don't think he's really made his mind up yet, as to what 'line' of longdogs he intends breeding.  Blathers on about 'bowline' whippet/greyhounds, then on another thread/post he's singing the praises of deerhound/greyhounds, then on another thread he's waxing lyrical about saluki/greyhounds!

Poor c**t don't know which direction he's walking! Lol ?

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Nah, I won't be putting an order in for one of his dogs.  I don't think he's really made his mind up yet, as to what 'line' of longdogs he intends breeding.  Blathers on about 'bowline' whippet/greyhounds, then on another thread/post he's singing the praises of deerhound/greyhounds, then on another thread he's waxing lyrical about saluki/greyhounds!

Spose your right, BTW that mick Hucknall done alright for hiself ant he

36 minutes ago, shaaark said:

?