Carl Williams

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You get the good uns on the teeth mate ? 

Seen odd barker dancer but seen some quality at em ? 

?I’m in the opinion if they can’t do them they need a new home?? 

• Like 1

A running dog of longdog type are line bred meaning they are purposely man bred from a certain particular blood LINE and should never have any other blood added to its breeding pedigree because quite honestly ? ? if another bloodLINE is introduced into a line bred pedigree then such foolishness and stupidity will undoubtedly mess up ones intension regardless what some critics say!!!!! Carl Williams South Wales. 

20210524_204449.jpg

Plummer was probably the best ever author in the u.k. at one time ok he wasn't everyones cup of tea but his books and subsequent readership were certainly very carefully put togethe..His sporting magazine articles were unbelievable and certainly interesting....his t.v. documentaries certainly substantiated he could hunt with a strain of his dogs...undoubtedly!!One must remember a man's worst enemy in life is a jealous f****r !

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Plummer was probably the best ever author in the u.k. at one time ok he wasn't everyones cup of tea but his books and subsequent readership were certainly very carefully put togethe..His sporting magazine articles were unbelievable and certainly interesting....his t.v. documentaries certainly substantiated he could hunt with a strain of his dogs...undoubtedly!!One must remember a man's worst enemy in life is a jealous f****r !

"Unbelievable"  I agree

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

A running dog of longdog type are line bred meaning they are purposely man bred from a certain particular blood LINE and should never have any other blood added to its breeding pedigree because quite honestly ? ? if another bloodLINE is introduced into a line bred pedigree then such foolishness and stupidity will undoubtedly mess up ones intension regardless what some critics say!!!!! Carl Williams South Wales. 

20210524_204449.jpg

Gonna shoot my old lady caught her messin round with another man 

8 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

20210524_204449.jpg

Every line needs to be out crossed every few generations or you get dogs too tight bred. I had to outcross as I was doing generations of half x bull greyhounds and so tight pups started looking like 24" pitbulls with massive heads and they was been produced by 27 and 28" dogs that was catching fox on the lamp and the pups was purely around a hole dogs and soon as outcross was put in pups look like bullx lurchers again. So I don't agree with never adding other blood in a line. I'll have to outcross on my next breeding, dogs I have now are to close to go again, have a feeling ill end up with leggy pitbulls again 

• Like 6

People forget that when your breeding half bred on a long line although your line breeding lurchers your still line breeding the half pitbull/wheaton/bedlington etc so your line breeding a terrier type as well as greyhound but there that tight after a while they go either way that's what iv had with my experience. There's 3 pitbulls and 3 greyhounds in like 26 years of breeding so even tho you might be breeding aunt to nephew or father to daughter it's all the same 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, jeemes said:

"Unbelievable"  I agree

Ello there, Love or Hate Plummer he brought it all to the front and put working dogs lurchers and terriers  on the map with all his books and opened the door for others to fallow Now everybody's writing books ,A,T,B,         Butcher's 

• Like 1