Carl Williams

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Ffs what is this thread doing on 41 pages ? like going into the working men's on a fri afternoon all divvy living in the past 

Well when people say in years to come that there dog is bowline bred. People will laugh and say that’s that silly old cnut of thl ain’t it ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Well when people say in years to come that there dog is bowline bred. People will laugh and say that’s that silly old cnut of thl ain’t it ?

Your all be threshing each other 2 get one once this first generation proves there worth

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

They're not say8ng it now about the last bowling so highly doubt they will about the next he'll get the first litter out the way onto second and be in a home ? or soil fodder 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Black neck said:

As you were private

Was told to me face to face at a game fair not long after it happened and by the same person here a few years ago on this site .was common knowledge at the time .which will put the incident around 30+ years ago . Let's just say someone had something plummer wanted and threatened to report the individual if he didn't relinquish it . it really is that simple . As for Hancock he has wrapped up with the odd litter bred by his daughter. As for the OP its been an interesting thread but as far as I am concerned his original breed can not be resurrected unless he has blood going back to his original bowline breeding .as from what I gather from the thread they died out a few years ago so in essence he is re-creating a line similar to the originals but not bowline . Or I could be wrong on the bowline still being about but I ain't trawling through 40+ pages to find out . He can breed what he wants say what he wants and charge what he wants there his dogs when they eventually arrive and then begins the fun part of breeding said animals .

• Like 1
6 hours ago, abrasivewheel said:

Was told to me face to face at a game fair not long after it happened and by the same person here a few years ago on this site .was common knowledge at the time .which will put the incident around 30+ years ago . Let's just say someone had something plummer wanted and threatened to report the individual if he didn't relinquish it . it really is that simple . As for Hancock he has wrapped up with the odd litter bred by his daughter. As for the OP its been an interesting thread but as far as I am concerned his original breed can not be resurrected unless he has blood going back to his original bowline breeding .as from what I gather from the thread they died out a few years ago so in essence he is re-creating a line similar to the originals but not bowline . Or I could be wrong on the bowline still being about but I ain't trawling through 40+ pages to find out . He can breed what he wants say what he wants and charge what he wants there his dogs when they eventually arrive and then begins the fun part of breeding said animals .

That's the spirit brother