Carl Williams

2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Im just going to leave that there. Yer its EXACTLY the same as running big ungulates across open scottish moorland.

All i said before  he runs his saluki x's on some rough ground up in many different hills,what hills or what quarry either of you run on or at i really don't give a fcuk about to be honest.

• Like 1

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Im just going to leave that there. Yer its EXACTLY the same as running big ungulates across open scottish moorland.

Enjoyed that good to see the old fox done it before lol cracking dogs didn't give a shit lol?

56 minutes ago, C.green said:

U know this for sure or repeating what ya heard ? Cant see pat climbing in anyones pen tbh

Is there ever smoke without fire???..why would he have it away from gamefairs on his toes when approached on the subject???

Pat the warrener from Devon took literally dozens of rabbits merely due to the fact Devonshire is bloated with rabbits wish they were in a dunce in numbers around the valleys...sorry I forgot I have crap dogs....but they have been known to take a rabbit in a phone kiosk   in terms of regularity...honestly ladiesx

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t think he climbed over anybody’s fence an emptied the pen, but he did have a stolen dog in his possession an refused to give it back to the kid or tell where he got it from, instead went all secret squirrel an hid for a few years,

wasn’t my dog an I know none of them involved, just Saying what I was told about the guy, an when my pal asked him about it he went all weird an stopped talking to him 

He deffo slimey type of man but i think you find man gave him the dog ? Think he moved on a gifted dog tbh rather than harboured a stolen dog ect

57 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Pat the warrener from Devon took literally dozens of rabbits merely due to the fact Devonshire is bloated with rabbits wish they were in a dunce in numbers around the valleys...sorry I forgot I have crap dogs....but they have been known to take a rabbit in a phone kiosk   in terms of regularity...honestly ladiesx

You ain’t even got a dog yet ??‍♂️And this line you keep banging on about don’t exist yet or should I say version 2 of this line ?you can’t sing any praise yet mate of this line or should you other people will do it for you off there own backs if there good but the fact the version one line went extinct says pretty much all that’s needed to know about how good they were??‍♂️Or if you had a short spell out the game if they were good someone would of properly line bred your line 

an before you ask me for a fight in a laybuy for a £1000 I’ll sadly have to decline the nice offer of a good hiding 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, poxon said:

You ain’t even got a dog yet ??‍♂️And this line you keep banging on about don’t exist yet or should I say version 2 of this line ?you can’t sing any praise yet mate of this line or should you other people will do it for you off there own backs if there good but the fact the version one line went extinct says pretty much all that’s needed to know about how good they were??‍♂️Or if you had a short spell out the game if they were good someone would of properly line bred your line 

an before you ask me for a fight in a laybuy for a £1000 I’ll sadly have to decline the nice offer of a good hiding 

FFS are we still going on about this. It sounds like another B nuttal buying dogs back in to try get the lines he once had. Now he's got bags of shite kennelled up an just trying to line his pockets again by young idiots buying an saying they've got a nuttal bred dog you've got to laugh. 

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Like I said mate I got no dog/horse in this race, I actually have Brookie a bit of a hard time on here when it all kicked off first time, said he should go get dog instead a moaning here, an all that. Didn’t really believe it tbh but then a mate let on he knew the man quite well, an when he asked him the man never denied it or nowt instead went all sheepish an fell out with him, as they say thoC no smoke without fire, an deffo enough to make me give the Cnut a body swerve, but I can also same about most other folk ?

Told wave of the hair when you see him lol 

As you say i got no horse in this race just way daniel cain said it i thought he might know abit more than most. 

im not a fan of the warrener hes a sly old dog but im very careful not to tar people through hearsay and association. Dog thief aint sommat to be chucked about so casually 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

FFS are we still going on about this. It sounds like another B nuttal buying dogs back in to try get the lines he once had. Now he's got bags of shite kennelled up an just trying to line his pockets again by young idiots buying an saying they've got a nuttal bred dog you've got to laugh. 

It’s been going on for days now mate an it’s getting boring not one person has piped up saying they kept one of this mystical line of machines or if it was any good there’s been no one posted any pictures of what one of these decent dogs look from this line not even the guy that says he’s bred them....it’s a bit like the Bigfoot folklore!

I remember the "Warrener" controversy vaguely.

Didnt someone gift or sell a dog to someone on the understanding they got it back if it didn't work out, but the dog was then passed on or "loaned" to someone else and eventually ended up with Warrener ?

I know a lot of accusations were thrown about and Warrener got the police involved and some people advocated boycotting Warrener and his products.

It seemed to die down as quickly as it flared up.

Dont know the outcome, but remember thinking it was the dog I felt sorry for.......

Cheers.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, poxon said:

It’s been going on for days now mate an it’s getting boring not one person has piped up saying they kept one of this mystical line of machines or if it was any good there’s been no one posted any pictures of what one of these decent dogs look from this line not even the guy that says he’s bred them....it’s a bit like the Bigfoot folklore!

He's not guna have any photos if it's true what lads are saying that he's been on the cowie all phones will be in cash converters so photos lost lol 

• Like 1