Carl Williams

He was in and out of the dogs in a strawberry season,he was a joke amongst the genuine dog lads of the area

Thats a bold statement!! I new a few lads back then with his stuff and the dogs all truely did the talking!!

Any more picks of thatbitch you had stormrider? cracker that!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

He was in and out of the dogs in a strawberry season,he was a joke amongst the genuine dog lads of the area

Thats a bold statement!! I new a few lads back then with his stuff and the dogs all truely did the talking!!

Any more picks of thatbitch you had stormrider? cracker that!!!

Not to many unfortunatly mate, might have a few more of him on negative somewhere if i can find them..

He was a belter of a dog! quite well known around here with the dog lads! he was used on loads of different bitches which all the offspring have also passed away now. I now wish i had kept his line going!!

• Thanks 1
  • 11 years later...

I'm returning to the breeding post im awaiting two well bred Irish greyhounds imported by a big mate of mine who i e known for over 30 odd years fingers crossed I will endeavour to prevail a new bloodline of whippet x greyhounds longdogs.They will  e bred to the very best coursing whippet in order to breed and subsequently produce some of the best material one can possibly imagine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
23 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Obviously your nieve to my stock  butt my longdogs do the talking perhaps you need to read the forums on me son bye

A rather rude and big headed comment there kid?..no one cares who you are or what you have/don't have.

Preloved for the peddlers ?

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Obviously your nieve to my stock  butt my longdogs do the talking perhaps you need to read the forums on me son bye

You come on a forum blowing your trumpet and shining golden rainbows out yer arse pal. You might of had a good dog or two but you was breeding for the money and still trying to get into it there's a lot better dogs about than what you bred back int 'day and will still be better dogs about when you start peddling pups again you've seen the prices divvys are asking for dogs and thought you'd jump on the wagon. I've a 8 month old coursing bred pup here get one of your "longdogs" well have a spin out soon as crops are down and see what proper stock is and guarantee it will of been a fraction of the price your be wanting for a pup and a lot better bred.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
On 11/05/2010 at 12:56, Timid Toad said:

he dont breed as far as i know him and the misus split up and he got into drugs etc

So he's out of rehab...back peddling..so he can suck on the glass dick??

On 11/05/2010 at 17:52, Tesco said:

Tells us all we need to know...jog on fella?

• Haha 3
20 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I'm returning to the breeding post im awaiting two well bred Irish greyhounds imported by a big mate of mine who i e known for over 30 odd years fingers crossed I will endeavour to prevail a new bloodline of whippet x greyhounds longdogs.They will  e bred to the very best coursing whippet in order to breed and subsequently produce some of the best material one can possibly imagine. 

Will you be doing any work them and their pups or just breeding to sell pups? I get a salespitch vibe from your post 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

You come on a forum blowing your trumpet and shining golden rainbows out yer arse pal. You might of had a good dog or two but you was breeding for the money and still trying to get into it there's a lot better dogs about than what you bred back int 'day and will still be better dogs about when you start peddling pups again you've seen the prices divvys are asking for dogs and thought you'd jump on the wagon. I've a 8 month old coursing bred pup here get one of your "longdogs" well have a spin out soon as crops are down and see what proper stock is and guarantee it will of been a fraction of the price your be wanting for a pup and a lot better bred.

I'm sure it's not like that at all ,he said the best material you can imagine so that's what it is 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The lads only asked if these lines are still about an if the geezers still in the game. But we knew where this post was going soon as someone mentioned the lads on the cowie. Then we get a another with play ground talk " My breeding going to be the best of breeding before he's even f***ing bred a dog ??. It's not even Friday night yet. Nowt changes on this forum instead of it called hunting life it should be called how many talk like a c**t in life FFS. 

• Like 4

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse?

If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life for   true dogmen.you don't stop just because of a ban,no amount of personal strife , starting a family etc..once your in,you ain't getting out??

• Like 18