My mate picked this dog up today, he's a cracking looker, if he grafts as good as he looks then he'll be bang on.

yeah took him up the farm and let him run round the yard while i butchered a calf, great with sheep , but dont think hes seen cattle before!!!! mooched a bit came back when i called him alls good,got him home wouldnt touch the dry food, wouldnt touch the fresh beef, but smashed a bowl of restaurant left overs so hes happy now , but making a bit of noise since hes gone in the kennel!! all thats left is for him him to earn his kennel space fingers crossed!!! but the mush was told about that!!! cracking looking dog but we all no looks dont make a dog!! here he is this afternoon, cheers L keep in touch, ps keep ya f*****g chin up

DSC001731.jpg

Edited by swag
  • Like 1

My mate picked this dog up today, he's a cracking looker, if he grafts as good as he looks then he'll be bang on.

yeah took him up the farm and let him run round the yard while i butchered a calf, great with sheep , but dont think hes seen cattle before!!!! mooched a bit came back when i called him alls good,got him home wouldnt touch the dry food, wouldnt touch the fresh beef, but smashed a bowl of restaurant left overs so hes happy now , but making a bit of noise since hes gone in the kennel!! all thats left is for him him to earn his kennel space fingers crossed!!! but the mush was told about that!!! cracking looking dog but we all no looks dont make a dog!! here he is this afternoon, cheers L keep in touch, ps keep ya f*****g chin up

DSC001731.jpg

tidy dog that mate, any rushill in it?

• 3 weeks later...