having just arrived home , at 8.00pm, from the show at , stirling , my i congratulate the NLRC on another great show, following the comments i read earlier this week , about the docked tail saga , my i just comment on how many terriers i saw with docked tails, yes , pups included , fantastic turnout, the lurchers were as well represented their today , i was lucky enough, to come away with a first and a second , so i'm well chuffed, but reading the comments this week , i had reservations about going , but i think the publicity , recieved for free , through , the comments on here , certainly had the adverse effect , there was lots of dogs there today, but i'm thinking the scorching weather when the sun came out , contributed to the large numbers who attended.

well done to all the winners today , :toast::toast::toast: thouroughly deserved. --- atb den

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a crock.....are you saying that all small hunt or charity shows have to have a risk assessment,all volunteers manning a barbeque must have food hygene certificates.disabled ramps and access,vet o

The wood behind the show rings was big enough for every body i thought. :11:   A good show, well run by Brian and Tom and the lads and very well attended.     LL.

dont get me started. health and safety. are you the guy that tried to kick me of site for standing on a shutter three foot off the ground. the nielston show was for workin lads. and we get enough of

"Congratulate the NL&RC on another great show!" (don't make me laugh!) obviously you never understood the original post's or what influenced them? They (NL&RC) took the piss out of Scottish terrier men for four years and they inflicted legislation that did'nt apply in Scotland and then caved in under pressure? to allow docked terriers and pup's to be shown

but "Feck It!!" that's OK you got a first and second with your Lurcher's :toast:

You only saw docked pups and terriers because certain people pushed and shoved to make it happen and that's why there was an adverse effect with the lads turning out?

The NL&RC are still feckin idiots who had to be cajoled into doing what's right :boxing: give credit where its due! to the unamed lads that got the ridiculous bans imposed by the NL&RC overturned and said "enough is enough" they know who they are and so do I:censored:

To the rest of the people who took part with certain aged docked dog's and puppies, a genuine well done for promoting your terrier's and excercising your legal right under Scottish law in doing so!! :thumbs:

Tom

ps: Denned you've totally surprised me? with the I'm alright Jack attitude and the comment "my i congratulate the NLRC on another great show" I don't share your views but you've more than an equal right to share them

having just arrived home , at 8.00pm, from the show at , stirling , my i congratulate the NLRC on another great show, following the comments i read earlier this week , about the docked tail saga , my i just comment on how many terriers i saw with docked tails, yes , pups included , fantastic turnout, the lurchers were as well represented their today , i was lucky enough, to come away with a first and a second , so i'm well chuffed, but reading the comments this week , i had reservations about going , but i think the publicity , recieved for free , through , the comments on here , certainly had the adverse effect , there was lots of dogs there today, but i'm thinking the scorching weather when the sun came out , contributed to the large numbers who attended.

well done to all the winners today , :toast::toast::toast: thouroughly deserved. --- atb den

Edited by Foxgun Tom

"Congratulate the NL&RC on another great show!" (don't make me laugh!) obviously you never understood the original post's? They took the piss out of Scottish terrier men for four years and they inflicted legislation that did'nt apply in Scotland and caved in under pressure to allow dock terriers and pup's to be shown

but "Feck It!!" that's OK you got a first and second with your Lurcher's

You only saw docked pups and terriers because certain people pushed and shoved to make it happen

The NL&RC are still feckin idiots who had to be cajoled into doing what's right :boxing: give credit where its due! to the unamed lads that got the ridiculous bans imposed by the NL&RC overturned and said "enough is enough" they know who they are and so do I:censored:

To the rest of the people who took part with certain aged docked dog's and puppies, a genuine well done for promoting your terrier's and excercising your legal right under Scottish law in doing so!! :thumbs:

Tom

Dp: Denned you've totally surprised me?

tom , lets get one thing straight , i'm no f*****g idiot, i understood , the topic yopu wrote , but as i said , i congratulated , the nlrc , on the way they ran there show, so dont f*****g patronise me , just cos YOU have got hidden agendas, i'm no f*****g interested in what you have to say, if that is how you conduct yourself , everytime somebody makes mistakes, were all guilty of making mistakes , YOU INCLUDED , sacs , remember , enough said, tom , yes i got a first and second, with my lurchers so why get a dig at me for that , harewood house here i come , come see me to talk there ,IF YOU GOT THE BALLS , YOU SPINELESS LITTLE TWAT, i'm f*****g sick opf you and your attitude towards others , other than --------- well you know who.

another thing, you were'nt even there , so why comment

"Congratulate the NL&RC on another great show!" (don't make me laugh!) obviously you never understood the original post's? They took the piss out of Scottish terrier men for four years and they inflicted legislation that did'nt apply in Scotland and caved in under pressure to allow dock terriers and pup's to be shown

You only saw docked pups and terriers because certain people pushed and shoved to make it happen

Tom

tom , lets get one thing straight , i'm no f*****g idiot, i understood , the topic yopu wrote , but as i said , i congratulated , the nlrc , on the way they ran there show, so dont f*****g patronise me , just cos YOU have got hidden agendas, i'm no f*****g interested in what you have to say, if that is how you conduct yourself , everytime somebody makes mistakes, were all guilty of making mistakes , YOU INCLUDED , sacs , remember , enough said, tom , yes i got a first and second, with my lurchers so why get a dig at me for that , harewood house here i come , come see me to talk there ,IF YOU GOT THE BALLS , YOU SPINELESS LITTLE TWAT, i'm f*****g sick opf you and your attitude towards others , other than --------- well you know who.

Well lads i would just like to say,All the Disagreeing,campaining about the show was well deserved and needed.But after getting the result that we all hoped and complained about they finally gave in to the way it should have been for the last 5 years or so.It was good to see you today stu.and will catch up soon.Tom i will see you tomorrow,but i think rather than fighting amoungst ourselves,you(we)have won.Just to add they held a Bull cross as well.Yeha.Its a bid ironic that a docked pup won the championship and a docked dog under 31/2 won the terrier championship.clachan

Did I say you were an Idiot? NO!! I said the NL&RC were still "Fecking idiots"

You originally said "my i congratulate the NLRC on another great show," not!! "but as i said , i congratulated , the nlrc , on the way they ran there show,"

Also where did I patronise you? and what are the hidden agenda's?

I don't have any concern's about how I conduct myself! and everyone does make mistakes but the NL&RC made the same mistake for over four years despite being made aware of the situation!!

What you perceive to be a dig was not intended that way? "I only said you surprised me" and thats the way you interpreted it?

Do me a favour and explain this co's I have'nt a clue? "i'm f*****g sick opf you and your attitude towards others , other than --------- well you know who.

Also what do I have to remember about SAC's? that they did'nt fullfill their obligations to members especially the working dog enthusiasts

As for having no ball's we'll see at Harewood, As for being a "spineles twat" we'll adress that situation as well

Tom

Tom

Did I say you were an Idiot? NO!! I said the NL&RC were still "Fecking idiots"

You originally said "my i congratulate the NLRC on another great show," not!! "but as i said , i congratulated , the nlrc , on the way they ran there show,"

Also where did I patronise you? and what are the hidden agenda's?

I don't have any concern's about how I conduct myself! and everyone does make mistakes but the NL&RC made the same mistake for over four years despite being made aware of the situation!!

What you perceive to be a dig was not intended that way? "I only said you surprised me" and thats the way you interpreted it?

Do me a favour and explain this co's I have'nt a clue? "i'm f*****g sick opf you and your attitude towards others , other than --------- well you know who.

Also what do I have to remember about SAC's? that they did'nt fullfill their obligations to members especially the working dog enthusiasts

As for having no ball's we'll see at Harewood, As for being a "spineles twat" we'll adress that situation as well

Tom

Tom

(don't make me laugh!) obviously you never understood the original post's ----------yes i did tom :censored::censored: , now i said my piece yesterday, i wont be stooping to your level tom , so this is the last post on this subjecty from me??, rather than slag everybody off , cant you just forgive an forget, they made mistakes , corrected them(ok 4 years later) but they did, should'nt they be congratulated for doing so, not continually ridiculed as being fk idiots, they even included a bull x yesterday after being asked to do so, i would have thought they were very accomodating, adding something that was'nt on their original schedule :thumbs::thumbs: i, like all the other feildsports enthusiasts were a little confused as to why they never had docked terrier pups before,(as i said to you , years ago, that i would'nt buckle down to this ridiculous law with borders area feildsports shows) but that has now been corrected and rightly so, so why cant you just thank the NLRC for doing the right thing, i also understand that people pressure did have a lot to do with the NLRC deciding to change , but they have :clapper::clapper::clapper: congratulations the nlrc, , congratulations also to the people who have made this possible, so lets ALL get together , enjoy our summer shows and STOP, this cyber bullying.-------------------------yours in sport --den

"Congratulate the NL&RC on another great show!" (don't make me laugh!) obviously you never understood the original post's or what influenced them? They (NL&RC) took the piss out of Scottish terrier men for four years and they inflicted legislation that did'nt apply in Scotland and then caved in under pressure? to allow docked terriers and pup's to be shown

but "Feck It!!" that's OK you got a first and second with your Lurcher's :toast:

You only saw docked pups and terriers because certain people pushed and shoved to make it happen and that's why there was an adverse effect with the lads turning out?

Tom

ps: Denned you've totally surprised me? with the I'm alright Jack attitude and the comment "my i congratulate the NLRC on another great show" I don't share your views but you've more than an equal right to share them

And thats coming from a man who can't have a toiletfor the ladies at his show. Ha Ha!!!!

Saturday's show was good,

Good to see you there Den, Yesterdays show was crap. Should have went to

Dunns. If you had a brindle dog, you had a chance.

Prefer your Judging, you are constructive not negative.

Me and Jimmy had a good conversation about that, all good Den. :clapper::toast:

Saturday's show was good,

Good to see you there Den, Yesterdays show was crap. Should have went to

Dunns. If you had a brindle dog, you had a chance.

Prefer your Judging, you are constructive not negative.

Me and Jimmy had a good conversation about that, all good Den. :clapper::toast:

meant to say. Good advice you gave. My Bull x won and may go to the nationals.

Thanks.

There we go, eh!! I'm personally responsible :whistling: rather than the whole club for the lack of a ladies loo. We had over 40/50females at the show and one complaint about the lack of a ladies loo, for which I apologised for profusely!

I made it clear that the situation would be totally different in the future!

I remember the conversation was with a nice lady who did'nt appear angry or overtly upset, I don't think you were the lady in question as she did'nt give her name as kevin?? and I never seen any transvestites at the show with either a lurcher or terrier?

Tom

Ps: You said yesterday's show (NWDA's) was crap your entitled to your opinion of course! But the majority of lad's who attended have posted they'r opinions on The Neilston show thread and I'm happy with that

Pps: The lad who judged has'nt a biased towards brindle dog's he does'nt even keep or own one?

Ppps: comparing Neilston Working Dog Associations show to the NL&RC's at Cardross is laughable! Individual's who attended Neilston said there was more entries lurchers and terrier's here (therefore more competition!! we had visitors from Wales, Ireland, Newcastle and Yorkshire, did that happen at Cardross? I don't think so! and the entry into our showground was at least nine times cheaper

Tom

And thats coming from a man who can't have a toiletfor the ladies at his show. Ha Ha!!!!

Edited by Foxgun Tom