the best treatment for mange and very cheap go to you re chemist and by a bottle of benzyl benzoate application.tip on cotton wool rub over mange. job done.fur grows back in 2or 3 weeks 500ml bottle cost 5 pound last you years.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I've said time and time again; if you are worried about a dogs health or wellbeing...... GET IT TO A VET !!! They are the professionals; it's their job. Mange can run thru' a kennel like wildfire !

The IVO is a German cow medicine,it kills everything,worms,fleas and vets use it to treat demedectic as well as sarcoptic mange,but as stated some dogs do have allergic reactions to it,dont use on collies or their x's but any dog could react badly.

:clapper: :clapper: well said mate!!! treatment of mange

ive used this from this place derbyshire fox rescue and it works well just takes a long time as you add a few drops into the dogs food untill the there,s none left and that takes about 5 weeks , i now use ivomec super its 1ml to 50 kg it works the same as ivomec but lads make sure you read the dosage i give 0,4 to the terriers and 1ml to the lurcher and it works well ,but doe,s dont cover tape worm .my dogs pick mange up every season from an area i work my dogs and every year about half way through season they all start showing signs so a quick jab with this stuff and its cleared up in no time is realy good stuff if used right .

DSCF3540.jpg

DSCF3544.jpg

chartpolski

all the dosages are on the back and what parasites it covers :thumbs:

ive used this from this place derbyshire fox rescue and it works well just takes a long time as you add a few drops into the dogs food untill the there,s none left and that takes about 5 weeks , i now use ivomec super its 1ml to 50 kg it works the same as ivomec but lads make sure you read the dosage i give 0,4 to the terriers and 1ml to the lurcher and it works well ,but doe,s dont cover tape worm .my dogs pick mange up every season from an area i work my dogs and every year about half way through season they all start showing signs so a quick jab with this stuff and its cleared up in no time is realy good stuff if used right .

DSCF3540.jpg

DSCF3544.jpg

chartpolski

Thats handy to know (the fact you've got a bottle of it :thumbs: ), fancy doing these two of mine for me :clapper:

DSCF3540.jpg

DSCF3544.jpg

chartpolski

Thats handy to know (the fact you've got a bottle of it :thumbs: ), fancy doing these two of mine for me :clapper:

sound pal just pop up ,either bring dogs or a syringe :thumbs:

thats a differnet one to what i have got

i know mate same thing but different dosage thats for cattle the one youve got is for sheep,thats why youve got to check the body weights , both have main ingreediant ivomectin .

the best treatment for mange and very cheap go to you re chemist and by a bottle of benzyl benzoate application.tip on cotton wool rub over mange. job done.fur grows back in 2or 3 weeks 500ml bottle cost 5 pound last you years.

tried that stuff before it was crap never worked :thumbdown:

same here HBG never had no results myself

same here HBG never had no results myself

IVE USED IVOMEC A FEW TIMES ONLY USED ONCE ON EACH DOG TERRIER I GIVE ONE MIL AND LURCHER ONE AND HAIF MIL BEST STUFF IVE USED FUR IS GROWING BACK IN A WEEK BUT THERE R DIFFERENT TYPES THERE FOR DIFFERENT DOSES HOPE THIS HELPS ATB