alaunt bull greyhounds

Alunt bull x and little bull greyhound went for a walk out the alunt went on the first un and done it quicker than had bin seen but alas the 2and and 3rd were danced round and barked at so the little bull greyhound 22 incer had 2 show it how to do next 4 

The alunt done this every time out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like a great dane with rickets.... Rinky boy?

No £££££££££

Alaunts be f****d ??‍♂️ 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Penda said:

Your in spring my good sir 

The fenland forager might be able to put him in contact with someone who is having a litter this year 

2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

If you wanted a good guard an a pig dog with bit  of substance you could make do with a purebred rotty apparently. ?

No need to reinvent a mystical breed to attach your name too. 

true that because , the you use Rottie x labs  on pigs in New Zealand , or at least  dogs with good lump of rotties in them ,  rotties have very strong jaw for a start, power/ weight  , so out x them to other breed , same as apbt been use to there breeds , give guts drive . ive always thought rottie make great guard dogs , but not over keen on there temps, rather trust a gsd  than rottie , but thts just me .

5 minutes ago, bird said:

true that because , the you use Rottie x labs  on pigs in New Zealand , or at least  dogs with good lump of rotties in them ,  rotties have very strong jaw for a start, power/ weight  , so out x them to other breed , same as apbt been use to there breeds , give guts drive . ive always thought rottie make great guard dogs , but not over keen on there temps, rather trust a gsd  than rottie , but thts just me .

I like the rottys seen nice youngster at steam fair last year, was panting bit in the heat but I was able to fuss it, good temp but key is get good temp parents , and bring it up right. 

40 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Alunt bull x and little bull greyhound went for a walk out the alunt went on the first un and done it quicker than had bin seen but alas the 2and and 3rd were danced round and barked at so the little bull greyhound 22 incer had 2 show it how to do next 4 

The alunt done this every time out 

? That might of been that one dog and mine might of been that one dog but I can't begin to explain but that dog did everything a bull x owner would of wanted on his own, but times have changed and I don't want the meither, glad I had the pleasure of owning him, it opened my eyes anyway ? and made some other bull xs I've seen look like handbag dogs but each to their own and all the best 

45 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

? That might of been that one dog and mine might of been that one dog but I can't begin to explain but that dog did everything a bull x owner would of wanted on his own, but times have changed and I don't want the meither, glad I had the pleasure of owning him, it opened my eyes anyway ? and made some other bull xs I've seen look like handbag dogs but each to their own and all the best 

Your right it were a gret massive tho 

If the alunt was such a good dog on wild boar, hunting and guarding why was it made an extinct breed? 

What does it offer over a good bull x?

Imho a good bullx takes some beating they are quality dogs with the heart of a lion. They are hard to beat

6 minutes ago, oddser said:

This is my lad he is very quick for big dog intelligent pray drive best I have ever had in a dog but he is not popular breed hes crossed with 4 different breeds he is 27in

IMG_0319.JPG

Looks a strong dog mate. What’s in him ?