• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few more pics for you

Posted Images

i went sunday, good day out, some great looking dogs. terriers and lurchers! think im camping next year thow, my bitch won 21" and under dog or bitch show, had to leave early so i could,nt enter best in show! who won???????

chris

Was a brilliant weekend and will definately be back next year!! Some fine dogs on display and must have met half of this site :clapper: Thanks to fran and foxgun tom, really nice people you two, also thanks to rebel and luke for the comedy acts :clapper: You willyhead :whistling:

Oh yeah and forgot to mention my jodie was reserve show champ yesterday, so working dogs can win rossettes! :tongue2:

glad you did well with jodie hope the lads behaved themselves :thumbs:

yeah she hasn't won much lately so it was a nice surprise. Don't think behave enters those lads vocabs lol

well had a cracking weekend in the compney of loads of here a very big thankyou to fran and tom and wow last night in the beer tent was great to we sure did get up and danced and deffo will be back next year and thanks to the judges also mick that held my dogs while raceing was on thankyou or i would of been flying lol and a big thanks to all the team there was some lovely dogs there i got 2 1sts in the 2 days and two seconds and also thanks for the laugh luke and glen you two are crazy lol you a pair of willyheads as you were wrecked lol i just couldent stop laughing my ribs still hurt but your both sound i also took lukes bullx gerry in the ring and got a 1st for him and was a plesure to show him yes samba they were behaved lol bar being .......d lol thanks again fran and tom atb mlb

where do i start, what a cracking weekend i had, met ,sue, mlb , c/g, dotty, ted, shroom, to mention but a few, watching the showing , was nice to see variety of different breeds winning, :clapper::clapper: i was treated like royalty at , traceyg's house,like i always am, the entertainment in the beer tent was second to none, the racing team , again did a marvellous job, well done carol & tom :clapper::clapper: never heard a derogatory remark about the show, so fran take a very well done pat on the back , your team were well organised :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: but the highlight ofthe weekend, has to be my freind JOHN HUMPHRIES'S bitch , china, winning the straight :toast::toast: racing on monday :clapper::clapper: after the weekend troubles he's had with her, john , i think you got the troubles sorted in hiring me as the pro slipper , you just need to learn how to do it right :laugh::laugh: , all in all a very good weekend , missed a few who could'nt make it though , but hey theres always next year.-------atb to who attended see ye next yeas.------atb den

top weekend fran thank you . really enjoyed it... drank to much good to meet the scottish lads what a laugh . just about pissed myself . hey mrd you said you wouldn,t sleep with me again . you couldn,t wait sweet cheeks

well had a cracking weekend in the compney of loads of here a very big thankyou to fran and tom and wow last night in the beer tent was great to we sure did get up and danced and deffo will be back next year and thanks to the judges also mick that held my dogs while raceing was on thankyou or i would of been flying lol and a big thanks to all the team there was some lovely dogs there i got 2 1sts in the 2 days and two seconds and also thanks for the laugh luke and glen you two are crazy lol you a pair of willyheads as you were wrecked lol i just couldent stop laughing my ribs still hurt but your both sound i also took lukes bullx gerry in the ring and got a 1st for him and was a plesure to show him yes samba they were behaved lol bar being .......d lol thanks again fran and tom atb mlb

found this pic MLB the people you on about in background :thumbs:

post-3076-127540342554_thumb.jpg

An absolutly top two days !! Firstly, thanks to Fran and Aidy for their freindship and generosity! Secondly, thanks to the younger generation, Lee,Kim, and all their freinds for looking after us old 'uns, especialy "Auntie Pam", (I did explain to her what GILF meant !! LOL !!), and last, but not least, cheers to my Jock mates, Tom and Joe; for all that "water of life", that you plied me with when I, (often), visited the Neilston tent !! But for Gods sake, (I know it goes against tradition), but get Joe to wear something under his kilt !!!! He was scaring the dogs, never mind the women !!!! I met and had great craic with loads of lads and lasses from this site, had a good old craic with Cocker around the lurcher ring and in the beer tent... your son's a fine young lad, looks brought up properly ! It's a shame I missed Miles, Snoopdog and Darcy; I was judging the Whippet Show, and came up to Pauls Saluki and Falcon display afterwards, but Cocker said I had just missed you !! All in all; possibly the best Game fair for working dog lads and lasses, good to see MLB and C/G there. Looks like you realy enjoyed yourselves !!

Cheers.

I had a terrible time got pestered by denned, harrassed by mlb, tg avoided me and I had to shit in a bush but the show wa brilliant :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

To that very special lady you know who you are there are four men and two wee boys who are very grateful. It was a load of fun great atmosphere and sunday night in the beer tent had nothing to do with me :whistling: :whistling: :laugh: :laugh:

The lurcher racing was something else with two fantastic 90degree turns that really sorted the wheat from the chaff. Overall a fantastic weekend, with like-minded company.

Shroom

Oh and my staffy got two firsts in the scurries :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

top weekend fran thank you . really enjoyed it... drank to much good to meet the scottish lads what a laugh . just about pissed myself . hey mrd you said you wouldn,t sleep with me again . you couldn,t wait sweet cheeks

I knew you had something in mind when you kept asking me and my missus to stop over!! Did you go to bed early to sort all your anti-Snore devices out? You were sleeping like a little lamb when we rolled in at 3am'ish, I did have naughty thoughts in my mind but I blame the silly amount of beer I had!!

Cracking Show

Cracking Dogs

Cracking People

Role on Next year!!

( I said Working Lurchers would Win on the Sunday!!) ;)