Something Wrong Missing All

Hi all,

Went out decoying, Looked like heaven, pigeons everywhere, setup the gear and waited. 2 seconds pigeons, missed, Mmmmm. More pigeons MISSED. 3 Hours about 100 shells and only 3 birds, I even tried 4, 36's.

Just don't know why. Normally lots of hits. Can anyone shed some light on this, I'm at a loss.

Knifebar

Just 1 of those days mate!(Never had 1 myself like :tongue2:). Try to relax and forget about the first few misses and not over anylise. Changing carts' wont work either in this kind of shooting, its all in the head.

Poking the gun instead of swinging through usually a common factor. :thumbs:

had a day like that last week or so! alot of shot's and a poor result! no end of advice on here from the lads tho!

have a go at some clays to get u swinging!

make sure your decoys arent to far out!

relax. take your time.

wait untill just befor they land, they will be at there most vulnerable.

if u point the gun in the right place u will kill the bird! so dont blame your tool's.

dont worry about your shot to much. try to stick with one! i use 6 1/2. but whatever u want really.

without bein silly a.

all the best

it happens mate we all get it. i had one not so long ago and my hunting bud is still taking the p*ss didnt hit a thing. the more u think about it the worse it gets but if u keep getting days where your missing get on the clays to get your confidence back. ATB mate :thumbs:

if you are shooting an over and under they tend to shoot high

point your gun below and in front of the birds ( might be useless info....but its worth trying.....its usually something simple)

as with every thing.....practice , practice, practice

good luck

sean