• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

look nice racey pups how they bred pal atb with them

£20

fullerton /nevedith/barnesmore/sooty sam/oakbark/laguna/lord of the knight lines

listen people,i no this aint nothing to do with me but taff you had the cheek to turn down 200 pound for a pup from non working parents[how do i no that]i bet your thinking aint you.300 pound for a dog and 350 pound for a bitch is an even bigger cheek,people like you need a good slap up the mouth,fecking twat.i cant say how i no they aint workers but its true dont fall into his trap people.oh yes one more thing if you did happen to sell that pup to me and the reliable person dident inform me that you dont work them untill after you would of been one unlucky c**t trust me pal,eating through a straw comes to mind.

listen people,i no this aint nothing to do with me but taff you had the cheek to turn down 200 pound for a pup from non working parents[how do i no that]i bet your thinking aint you.300 pound for a dog and 350 pound for a bitch is an even bigger cheek,people like you need a good slap up the mouth,fecking twat.i cant say how i no they aint workers but its true dont fall into his trap people.oh yes one more thing if you did happen to sell that pup to me and the reliable person dident inform me that you dont work them untill after you would of been one unlucky c**t trust me pal,eating through a straw comes to mind.

alright mate think u got ur informer takeing a piss out of u ye,me and my lad work these dogs and maybe i dont work them with other people but belive me mate there working dogs why dont u come down next sesson day or night and see for your self.people that bull shit about peoples dog have got sad lives or maybe its envy ,but i dont give a shit cos i am happy with haw my dogs WORK.been on this site for 3 years and never experienced a person like u before only because i wouldt sell u a dog ,and belive me mate im lucky and aint bothered wat you or your little minded informer thinks,happy hunting.

no its not because you wouldent sell me a dog.i aint no spoiled little kid just dont like fakes like you,one thing i agree with you on though you are lucky,lucky i dident buy it.do us a favour give me a pm and ile prove to you what ive heard off a reliable person,who i believe i bet you dont.c**t

i aint a fake mate,cant be arsed arguing with people that dont now shit ,so stop slating my dogs cos ur information is bull ,i am more than happy with my dogs that goes to show some are not.

i aint a fake mate,cant be arsed arguing with people that dont now shit ,so stop slating my dogs cos ur information is bull ,i am more than happy with my dogs that goes to show some are not.

thanks just been informed who has been slatting my dogs ,i know he does this a lot to a few lads down here ,fool whos the fool naw. wat can i say there feet are perfect and there not ugly in the flesh and they are both working.

pups047.jpg

a picture says a thousand words.

Nothing wrong with those feet or length of nails.

If anything they look a little too tight and high for my liking, but that's just my personal preference.

I'd agree not to sell them to the foul mouthed person giving you a hard time. If that's a female I'd hate to see the look of her tough talking arsey face. Butch springs to mind.

• Like 1

Are they kc reg`d? Cos if they aint thats a bloody steep price! If they are then its prob an ok price but i wouldnt bother myself. I could of had a pup off nigel rabbit runner for £350 a few weeks ago but he wouldnt do a deal "off paper" so i gave it a miss.

try and get some pics next time your out mate simpal :thumbs: dont get the shit then. dogs look fine to me atb

Edited by tb25

I think wether this fella works his dogs or not your bang out of order talking to him like that,

Calling him a c**t over a dog you have never seen!!!!

You made it pretty obvious who the c**t is pal.

All the best to both of you, but Trisha wind your neck in.

fullerton /nevedith/barnesmore/sooty sam/oakbark/laguna/lord of the knight lines

So there from Mike Browns stock are they kc reg and peddigree???.............. sozzz youve answered that already..

Edited by LunarJim