listen people,i no this aint nothing to do with me but taff you had the cheek to turn down 200 pound for a pup from non working parents[how do i no that]i bet your thinking aint you.300 pound for a dog and 350 pound for a bitch is an even bigger cheek,people like you need a good slap up the mouth,fecking twat.i cant say how i no they aint workers but its true dont fall into his trap people.oh yes one more thing if you did happen to sell that pup to me and the reliable person dident inform me that you dont work them untill after you would of been one unlucky c**t trust me pal,eating through a straw comes to mind.

alright mate think u got ur informer takeing a piss out of u ye,me and my lad work these dogs and maybe i dont work them with other people but belive me mate there working dogs why dont u come down next sesson day or night and see for your self.people that bull shit about peoples dog have got sad lives or maybe its envy ,but i dont give a shit cos i am happy with haw my dogs WORK.been on this site for 3 years and never experienced a person like u before only because i wouldt sell u a dog ,and belive me mate im lucky and aint bothered wat you or your little minded informer thinks,happy hunting.

:drink::snack: this site never fails :clapper:nice pups though mate Edited by lampy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

look nice racey pups how they bred pal atb with them

£20

fullerton /nevedith/barnesmore/sooty sam/oakbark/laguna/lord of the knight lines

the bitches feet look okay to me , I think the dog only looks a bit flat footed as he isnt happy at being stood there for the pic, so isnt stood comfortably, and as for the pups, you trim a pups nails and 3 days later they look like they need doing again.

jmo

• 1 month later...

listen people,i no this aint nothing to do with me but taff you had the cheek to turn down 200 pound for a pup from non working parents[how do i no that]i bet your thinking aint you.300 pound for a dog and 350 pound for a bitch is an even bigger cheek,people like you need a good slap up the mouth,fecking twat.i cant say how i no they aint workers but its true dont fall into his trap people.oh yes one more thing if you did happen to sell that pup to me and the reliable person dident inform me that you dont work them untill after you would of been one unlucky c**t trust me pal,eating through a straw comes to mind.

alright mate think u got ur informer takeing a piss out of u ye,me and my lad work these dogs and maybe i dont work them with other people but belive me mate there working dogs why dont u come down next sesson day or night and see for your self.people that bull shit about peoples dog have got sad lives or maybe its envy ,but i dont give a shit cos i am happy with haw my dogs WORK.been on this site for 3 years and never experienced a person like u before only because i wouldt sell u a dog ,and belive me mate im lucky and aint bothered wat you or your little minded informer thinks,happy hunting.

:drink::snack: this site never fails :clapper:nice pups though mate

Totally agree with you there Lampy. The price Taff is charging is a very reasonable price and how anybody can tell the pups are flat footed from photographs is beyond me. The photo he's put up of the bitches feet are fine, i'd be happy with those feet on anyone of my dogs.

Mike Brown to my knowledge charges £375 a pup as well as other people that breed this line of whippet. of all the people i know in the whippet scene no one has ever seen Mikes dogs out working!!!. I am not saying there not worked what i'm saying is not everyone takes there camera along when there working there dogs. In my opinion it doesn't matter wether the parents are worked or not what i look for in a dog is conformation, good mouth, good feet and nice movement. If you've got these and you train and enter a whippet correctly they will all work. Vixen my fawn bitch was bred from a working Dam and a completely showbred dog that hadn't caught a rabbit i used the dog as he was completely unrelated and he was of the correct type with a sound confirmation.

Now if i had someone come for one of my pups and they offered me a 2/3rds of the price i would show them my gate. If they can't afford the price what would happen if the dogs gets injured would they beable to afford the vets bills?? i think not.

Stick to your guns Taff it's a fine litter and well worth the money you are asking, don't be bullied into dropping your price mate

He'll be gald he turned you down then, i know i would have done. And you have shown your true mentality with the post above.

As Lampy says 'this site never fails to amaze me' statements like Trisha has made are getting all too common on here and it's a shame, all Taff did was put a post up selling pups at a reasonable price. A price i would be more than happy to pay if i was looking for another pup.

If you went shopping to tesco and the bill came to £100 would you offer them £66 !!!!! i thought not than why do the same to Taff lol.