Beagle X russel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cheers for the replys lads. will stick a few pics on when i get her on sat.   what other mix's and crosses everybody else using then ?   lets have a look at them      

The pup is about ten weeks there mate i,ll put some of the sire and his brother as soon as i can the sire just cost me 200 pounds at vets.Got caught on barbed wire found him hanging by his cock i thou

Here is two of my beagle x russell they take good lines for pup's

Posted Images

I went for it and got myself this 3/4 beagle 1/4 russel. seen both parents and

looked good. picked her up saturday. can't wait to get her going. will be mostly hunting in brambles and woodlands, got her to bush for the lurchers. ow do anybody running slightly different terrier beagle X's like pats, lakie & beddys and how do they compare. good thread this

:thumbs:

post-25342-12734269391_thumb.jpg

post-25342-127342695275_thumb.jpg

post-25342-127342696394_thumb.jpg

I went for it and got myself this 3/4 beagle 1/4 russel. seen both parents and

looked good. picked her up saturday. can't wait to get her going. will be mostly hunting in brambles and woodlands, got her to bush for the lurchers. ow do anybody running slightly different terrier beagle X's like pats, lakie & beddys and how do they compare. good thread this

:thumbs:

lovelly looking pup that :yes: ,hope she settles in well for you,

all the best,

jay. :thumbs:

mine, 2 are first cross russel/beagles and the other is a russel/beagle with 1/8 spaniel in it......

Are they easier to throw out of car windows than big lurchers? :laugh:

you can toss two at a time out no probs lol

mine, 2 are first cross russel/beagles and the other is a russel/beagle with 1/8 spaniel in it......

Are they easier to throw out of car windows than big lurchers? laugh.gif

i'm on foot patrol now, driving fields is not politically correct, the keyboard warriors on here are dead against it....

Alf wont even be chewing anymore seats til september....biggrin.gif

van018.jpg

• Like 1

havent been on here in a while, but you cant go wrong on that cross mate, we mainly hunt fox, we have a good few of them good to find and give tongue, i have a few pics to put up of the season just gone, the black dog in the pic is a nice looking animal, i have a young bullx very alike just different colour.

atb fenman....