The antis will always win in a pole because they like to be heard the more we fight them the stronger they have a say. ignore them and do what you do dont give them a voice its just not worth the exposure because we kill and will always look bad, remember we came from poachers if we are in the public eye for opinons we loss so dampen their fire and ignore them. basicly if we ignore them the less ammo they have to contamanate the new age live styles. (this world ignore what is not published to them so shut up)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The antis will always win in a pole because they like to be heard the more we fight them the stronger they have a say. ignore them and do what you do dont give them a voice its just not worth the exposure because we kill and will always look bad, remember we came from poachers if we are in the public eye for opinons we loss so dampen their fire and ignore them. basicly if we ignore them the less ammo they have to contamanate the new age live styles. (this world ignore what is not published to them so shut up)

Fair Play, If I can't get them to discuss it like adults I will ask them to close the thread, Too many ignorant fuckers on there for it to be a fare poll, One tosser said using dogs on foxes was exactly the same os dog fighting :|

ATB

McKay

we must be our own worst, most of these ars****e we deal with are well educated but no sense of reality. so how can you win forget them and go about your business. We dont need them or ask them for there praise and I for one will not challange them to a debate because i'm to busy being human

Well i have just tried again, i can log in and look at other topics but as soon as i click on your topic/poll it says i need to log in, annoying me now so i have given up, would have liked to read what has been put as well sad.gif

That is one hell of a funny forum lol.

I'm doing my best, but you know what they say; 'you can't educate pork'.....

Very, very funny thread.

Dunno mate, they seemed to be swaying around last night when I was chatting with them and you've hammered home some very good points this afternoon. Bobby is now very much in the corner as you've kept your argument black and white, presented questions that haven't been answered, and you've asked them to provide evidence to back up their assertions. Their withdrawal from the debate is pretty signifying imho. Crack on. :big_boss::clapper:

Just started a Anti-Hunt or Pro-Hunt poll on a exotic pet forum, The Anti's are winning in the poll but none of them have written anything, Even though I kindly asked for an explanation, So everyone join up and give us a hand just to wipe the smile off their faces :) haha. Here is the link to the poll if you want to watch its progress http://www.reptilefo...t-pro-hunt.html

ATB

McKay

OK the then I will raise hell with these fookingning pinko rat feck poof slack jawed wana be jammed hard up the southern route pet owners .... I know you all have missed me LOL..... I am Black Rat Eater on that site......LOL

:gunsmilie:.SGS

Hooray!

We've 'turned' an anti!!!

Get voting folks!

Great work Matt, I'm still active on the thread but have bowed to your superior knowledge of the mounted packs of late. Great that we managed to convert one, mostly due to your decisive posts. Who knows how many guests/non-participants have also gone away from the thread with fresh thinking on the matter? An evening well spent I reckon! :victory:

Yet another fence-sitter-cum-anti has turned to our side thanks to the cut and thrust of sensible debate. A self-congratulatory pat on the back for myself, Matt and all who participated usefully is in order, if I do say so myself. :clapper::drink:

Yet another fence-sitter-cum-anti has turned to our side thanks to the cut and thrust of sensible debate. A self-congratulatory pat on the back for myself, Matt and all who participated usefully is in order, if I do say so myself. :clapper::drink:

Yep, well done Rainmaker.

It just shows what can be done if you keep things sensible, and debate fully.

Those who are left in the anti camp are starting to look silly now.

Keep up the good work!