• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I ,along with many lads i know do not have the dsc at all and have all the stalking i could ever wish for and no sign of any change either .So far as i see it you lads are playing right into their han

do not have a level one and do not want one.does not make you a better stalker as proved when i took someone with a level one on my stalking ground not only could he not shoot them in the proper area,

Defoe no to compulsory training and any one that wants it is a knob or a greedy b*****d that wants to skin cash from the less affluent.There are many fools at this game and there are plenty sharks wai

Hi John

I have 1&2 and had them for a few year's now, me and 3 of my mates went for our's because we all were all shooting F.C. ground and told we had to do it, and now i am glad we did it, because when i go for new leases there's no problem's because we have it thumbs.gif

ATB Wullie.

i have level 1 ( did the course in november with your mate mal at eskdalemuir ) looking to do level 2 this winter on the does. Did it purely as i believe that when DCS get there way in parliament you will need at least both if you want to continue stalking in scotland :wallbash:

atb

alan.

John, I have the DSC1 and am "working towards" DSC2.

I think we will all need a qualification sooner or later, and I knew I needed it for some leases already, and I am sure it will only become more necessary as time goes on.

ft

I have 1&2 have done for years & done 2 or 3 portfolio's for people for ther level2. I have tryed/asked about becomming an Acc-witness but struggle to open that door. When i did my level2 i ended up teaching my Acc-witness stuff & he asked me to go for it as he did all 3 of my stalks & said i would make a great Acc-witness for the system.

V max the system has changed now ring up basc and ask if you can sit in on a briefing then join the register and your done.

Got to agree with Jon VMAX things have changed it is not the person now put the collage. Look for your nearest that dose DMQ and ask to get brief no more who you know crap.

Cheers for that & i see they would like an Acc-witness as a referee & unfortunitly my friend passed away to cancer a few years ago & havent worked with others. I have mates with DSC1&2 i could use.