Dog has clipped neighbours nose!

Cheers guys.

I will pop round tonight and see how he is doing, i will try and diffuse the situation...

a similar situation happen to me mate, my mastiff had been getting out daily and then returning for hwen i cam back for lunch, then going out again when i left...always making sure ehw was back for when i got in from work! it had been goin on for about 2 weeks untill the neighbour finaly caught me in one eve and wasn't happy with dog sh*t all over his lawn, and the dribbly mastiff sun bathin in his front garden and not letting him out of his car! the bloke was sh*t scared of him for obvious reasons!

luckily he didnt call the polic! i took round a bottle of whiskey, and the dog so he could meet him and get to know him so if it ever happned again he some sort of relationship with the dog. 3 months later the bloke was buying him treats!

Never admit You or Your dog is guilty deny everything let them prove it ,don't go around his house thats an admission of guilt,ignore him if comes around again tell him you have taken legal advice and its in the hands of your solicitor.

The more You give in to pricks like this the deeper the shit You will find Yourself

If the police get involved they have to prove it was Your dog ,if He didn't remember as You said he must have been pissed acting aggressively towards Your missus when that stray dog she had been feeding defended her,coppers wont be interested in this unless You fess up

Don't admit to anything. He has to prove your negligence caused the injury. If he was intoxicated, it may be in your favour. If he wants compensation, tell him to put it in writing to your insurance company. Your household insurance should cover it unless your dog is mentioned in the Dangerous Dogs Act.

The dog didnt actualy attack him at all, when they "hit" you like that its just a warning. Its the dogs way of saying "OI behave your f*****g self or you wont be so lucky next time". So the dog started off the warning by barking and when he took no notice the dog took it to the next stage which is fair enough and any court will ask him "well why didnt you f**k off when the dog was barking its warning at you"?. The bloke was creeping up on your missus who didnt even hear him approach. The dog was entirely on your property the whole time and was simply defending its home and its owner. Also, can the dunce prove he didnt already have that cut on his nose from say shaving or whatever?

Exactly Kill them!

The police turned up lastnight and spoke to the kids first, i caught up with them and showed them the dogs. The police were satisfied that the dog wasn't dangerous but just full of energy.

They were more worried about leaving as quickly as possible. I told him the dogw had warned him and he continued to put his face at the dog. They were satisfied.

The bloke had 3 stitches in his nose in the end.... :icon_redface: