malamutex greys

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whin if thats aimed i'd be carefull all i speak is the truth i dont pretend to know it all and mals luckly is about the only dog i could call my self an expert on and just happens to be a mal topic yo

so am i right in saying you have bred a litter with no intentions of keeping one yourself and are selling them to anyone with £300 maybe your not a peddler but it sure looks that way from here.

Selling to friends. FCUK! im glad im not your friend. If they are friends and you are a genuine guy, NOT in it for the cash then you should give them a pup free of charge. True colours have appeared.

Posted Images

flint08s dropped the price to £200 a pup thanks to fence hopper.

absolute bargin at that price id say!! just found this and have to say i was very impressed how they worked such a large animal in total silence and how they carried on when most dogs would off jacked!!

Now that made me laugh!! Fecking brilliant!! :clapper:

keep your nose out of my businiss

Not going to comment either way about your litter, but when you conduct your 'business' in an open fashion on here and on other sites on the open internet, you can't expect to tell people to keep their noses out, people have a right to voice their opinions. What a man does in his own time & with his own dogs is up to him & I'm a great believer in a persons right to privacy, but doing things the way you seem to be doing them is hardly private in the first place, is it?

Edited by maltenby
  • Like 1

Can't be bothered to read all this shit again but just thought i'd offer my opinion. I've met flint and he's honestly one of the nicest dog men i've met. Absolutely 0% bullshit and a very gentle, calm bloke. The dogs are amazing and i'd have one in a second. The 300 quid although a fair bit of money does make sense as the litter was specially requested, they are also pretty rare dogs.

Also i genuinely believe that flint knows more about dogs and their working than so many of the folk on this site.

atb

Jai.

P.s - i only know flint cos i wanted to see the dogs for myself to judge with my own eyes and not pass comment on something i wasn't placed to, before this i had never met him and have no allegiance to him.

Guest fence_hopper

found this on you tube loads more on the page. still wouldnt pay £300 tho!!!

boar hunting

better ones i found stewie

Boar baiting? WTF? I thought this was a hunting forum? :(

are you for real :laugh: that aint baiting thats hunting they have to find an animal first

I think the mistake you made flint was to have long threads disscusing these crosses on here,with other folk from your circle backing up what you had to say, i myself read some of the threads with intrest and respect that you were putting the time and effort into the previous pups, i was a little miffed that you did not give the previous litter more time to prove itself before breeding another litter and was suprised that you had also put them on a site like epupz and that you were selling a full litter without keeping any back yourself,i belive these are some of the factors why people are having a pop at you and it does seem a high amount of money for pups that are a relativley new cross,but thats entirely upto you what you sell them at,all the best with selling the pups and i do hope they go to good responsible working homes

regards Hedz

found this on you tube loads more on the page. still wouldnt pay £300 tho!!!

boar hunting

better ones i found stewie

Boar baiting? WTF? I thought this was a hunting forum? :(

are you for real :laugh: that aint baiting thats hunting they have to find an animal first

I'd say that's unnecessary suffering, but what do I know? Back to the thread.

Edited by loveless