malamutex greys

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whin if thats aimed i'd be carefull all i speak is the truth i dont pretend to know it all and mals luckly is about the only dog i could call my self an expert on and just happens to be a mal topic yo

so am i right in saying you have bred a litter with no intentions of keeping one yourself and are selling them to anyone with £300 maybe your not a peddler but it sure looks that way from here.

Selling to friends. FCUK! im glad im not your friend. If they are friends and you are a genuine guy, NOT in it for the cash then you should give them a pup free of charge. True colours have appeared.

Posted Images

iv got a great litter coming up, dam is pedigree pug, never had a season with out being knocked up so shes a 10year old birthing machine, never let me down once!!, sire is a 32" great dane, with a dash of bull greyhound in him, doing everything, well hard dog doesnt feel a thing got a 12" wanger so can do some knocking in damage......these pups will excell in the right hands

dogs 500

bitches 700

Guest stewie

stewie, ar you the man behind the 2GOOD account that was deleted??

taff thought that myself well spotted he's been giving lucky aload of shit for nothing defently him :feck:

lol it aint 2good mate i was winding taffy up!!

only a complete clown would entertain one of these!!

Or someone who wants to try something different, but trying something different shouldn't cost £300

If i had the work these dogs need ..then id be trying one.. although £300 is out of my price range for a lurcher puppy... good luck with the litter mate...atb stabba

same here mate would try but no experiment at that price

i will say it once more if my boy was out to make money he would have bred malamutes, not put her to a greyhound ,and as for bigging the dogs up the last thing you were told about one of them is that it caught 3 rabbits in a nights lamping (that was 2 weeks ago).a lot of you on this site are a bit like the antis,lonely want to join a gang and dont know what you are tlking about. your like aload of kids in a play ground even the ones i thought was ok are having ago

This I have to agree with there's a lot more money in the pedigree malamutes than x's :yes: so if it was purely money thats where I'd expect to see the pups. Still £300 is far too much. atb anyway

Shroom

Guest stewie

flint good luck with them but as fence hopper said most people would say good on you for trying something different if you werent charging stupid prices for them!! £300 is alot of money when pups out of top dogs are only £100-£150 or even free to good homes the bitch ive got here was free and is now priceless in my eyes. i no you wont accept it but your charging to much for something that if it was any good would already be popular thats why your getting stick!!

• Like 1

i will say it once more if my boy was out to make money he would have bred malamutes, not put her to a greyhound ,and as for bigging the dogs up the last thing you were told about one of them is that it caught 3 rabbits in a nights lamping (that was 2 weeks ago).a lot of you on this site are a bit like the antis,lonely want to join a gang and dont know what you are tlking about. your like aload of kids in a play ground even the ones i thought was ok are having ago

What a load of bullcrap.

Perhaps you and your "gang" (who are still members anyway) ought to look over their past posts. :wallbash:

This cross is supposed to be an amazing working dog, so why the feck aren't you advertising them as such?

Edited by skellyb

With THL stance on puppy pedlars does it only apply if they advertise the pups on here? Come on mods how much evidence do you need? :wallbash:

Y.I.S Leeview

if advertising one litter of pups makes you a dog/puppy peddler, i would say that 99% of thl members have sold dogs/pups at one time or another so that makes nearly everyone guilty at one time or another. why should 1 advertisment concern the mods?

Guest stewie

flint good luck with them but as fence hopper said most people would say good on you for trying something different if you werent charging stupid prices for them!! £300 is alot of money when pups out of top dogs are only £100-£150 or even free to good homes the bitch ive got here was free and is now priceless in my eyes. i no you wont accept it but your charging to much for something that if it was any good would already be popular thats why your getting stick!!

your wrong mate,getting stick because of the price,read my topics.you tell me who else would put a top class malamute to a greyhound and sell the pups for 300 when you could get 800 for the malamute pups,why dont people give us credit for what we are trying instead of picking faults,if the first litter rubbish why have we done repeat mateing

no your wrong!!! the same could be said with most crosses well bred bulls can fetch up to a grand, farm working collies cost alot, pure deerhounds and salukis fetch a good price but cross them with them with a greyhound and they fetch lurcher prices ie no more than £150 so for you to charge that much for an unproven cross is a joke!!

am not one for jumping on the bandwagon and the price is up to you and the person buying but what i dont get is why the full litter up for sale?

exactly!

Another way to look at it is, from the aspect of grassing yourselves up. boasting for months on the internet how good these dogs are and how you havent worked all your life. then making money by selling litter after litter. hope they aint no benefit agency or tax man reading this or you will find yourself in lumber. :victory:

If you admitted that the litter was bred for MONEY at least we could say your being honest.

You can squirm all you like. The truth has surfaced. Funny how that big mouth 2GOOD is keeping quiet, thought he would jump to your defence.

:clapper:

your wrong mate,getting stick because of the price,read my topics.you tell me who else would put a top class malamute to a greyhound and sell the pups for 300 when you could get 800 for the malamute pups,why dont people give us credit for what we are trying instead of picking faults,if the first litter rubbish why have we done repeat mateing

If you want credit, you should have GIVEN the pups away to men who test their lurchers. lads that will work them single handed on all quarry. day and night, not just doubling and trebling up on the lamp in deer parks! :clapper:

not selling to pet homes for £300. thats just made all the boasting for the past months aa joke.

If you cared about the pups from this mating then you should have placed them in good working homes. kept it tight. then graded the litter. the first litter wont have even had a full seasons hunting yet and your spewing more out for pet homes. :clapper::clapper:

Guest fence_hopper

fence hopper is puppy peddli ng and lurcher terrier breding abig thing down that way , we only breed when we need more dogs or if we have two thta are good enough and have afew seasons under there belt to say there worth breeding off

yes whin peddling is a common thing here or anywhere else in the country, as you will already know. fuking shame people take advantage of working dogs not enough fukin up kc shite now there in are sport doing the same thing coz its a quick buck

Guest fence_hopper

stewie, ar you the man behind the 2GOOD account that was deleted??

taff thought that myself well spotted he's been giving lucky aload of shit for nothing defently him :feck:

lol it aint 2good mate i was winding taffy up!!

sorry mate, i can admit when i'm wrong :notworthy: