police+rspca raid

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if they give you guy's so mush troubles i do not understand why people still are talking abouth it on a board like this

i would be taking this further if i were you mate,how can they get away with it just because you own terriers doesn't make you a badger digger.feck,my garage is full of screwdrivers and crowbars but t

so you,d first break out of the hand cuffs then out of the back of the van and then beat your way through 40 plus coppers do over mike butcher get the dogs on leads run of with them build new kennels

on tuesday me and my mates houses wher raided under the badgers act and they took 9 terriers and 2 bullx they returned the terriers after 8 hours and the bullx after 30hours with no explanation on what they had done to the dogs one terrier bitch that is 3 weeks in pup had her neck shaved and 2 punkture wounds and wiscers missing the rspca officer said if my mates bullx had a bigger head she would of seized him as a pit x dangerous dog they also searched our houses cars and gardens and swabed the dogs kennels and ther reason was we owend dogs of the breed that are used for badger digging.......sorry about spelling i just faught i would share this....ps if thers any rspca on this site suck my hole :feck:

Well brog,sorry to burst your bubble pal but i was told a while back that they hold

on to the terriers and lurchers for 24 hours or more to examine their feces for badger hairs,apparently

they are ment to shit them out for a good while after they make contact :thumbs:

how are you bursting my bubble? :blink:

:hmm::hmm::hmm::blink:

ive had the aresholes around my pad no end of time taking my bull terriers but the best thing about these wankers are they am a charity run load of toss pots who havent the slightest .. and theres no mre people crueler then them as they put millions of animals down a year .. do excuse me for my text but these do get my goat up .. my neighbour had a staff and a lab .. they bred he kept a dog they took tht [bANNED TEXT] they raided me and said it was a pitbull type dog and had it pts ..mate if these c**ts cum bk tell em bollox keep ya terriers and bull crosses breed more and f**k them right off

all the best

from whats on here a good barrister will rip it to bits and it should never get to court , the only problem i can see is the stungun which are classed as firearms and you could get 5 years for that if you have admitted its yours deny everything make them prove its yours q who found it rspca twat or a copper if it was a copper it will be hard work to get out of it - have you handled it? are your prints on it ? if it was an rspca twat they have a reputation for planting things an there on record for doing so get it chucked out if its not yours but get a good barrister and don t go to the local magistrates court elect for crown court in front of a jury

from whats on here a good barrister will rip it to bits and it should never get to court , the only problem i can see is the stungun which are classed as firearms and you could get 5 years for that if you have admitted its yours deny everything make them prove its yours q who found it rspca twat or a copper if it was a copper it will be hard work to get out of it - have you handled it? are your prints on it ? if it was an rspca twat they have a reputation for planting things an there on record for doing so get it chucked out if its not yours but get a good barrister and don t go to the local magistrates court elect for crown court in front of a jury

Good advice that :thumbs:

dont know how you got dogs back so quick but good on you but remember rspca are charity workers and even police are only allowed so many people i your house that are stated on the warrant so read the warrant and follow them about your house during search even if yu cuffed its your right and as for dogs pooh with badger hair dont prove shit yur dog may have ate it on a walk so tell them to f**k off on that one atb hector

sounds like they checking dna mate and your trainers ect and checking dogs for blood if a badgers been found and your dna or the dogs your f****d mate terrible .my neighbour over the back from me hes a f*****g snake him and his wife nasty buggers watch like a hawk if me and my friend go out hes straight behind us silly prick .his name is william mculloch pure tosser of a guy local guy aswell .used to hunt everything in his days .it gets right up ma nose they forget everyones got skeletons in there closets.but what goes round comes round the c**t lifts the phone on me i will do it straight back to him al tell them a load a shit.wankers mate pure wankers lift your head high rise above them.good luck :wallbash:

i'd take matters with my own hands especially if they planted a stungun in your place, if they decide to take me to the joint i will make sure them donut eaters have a good reason. tire of this shit police and government telling people how to live their lives and what we can and can't have. they can have my guns bullets first and i will sick the dogs on them, they'll take them dead after a battle.

Stun gun is definately classed as firearms and you will get cummunity service and a fine,ive had this problem 3-4 times me and a mate they try try and try again,never convicted no comment no evidence case dismissed,the last time they came was about and hour after what got back from digging a fox for keeper,they took the terrier in s bit of a mess to the vets,returned him in 2hours says the vet has gave him antibiotics for cuts and there rat bites,well we were doubled over knowing he hadnt seen a rat that day! theres another 3 times this has happened i wont blber on but i doubt they will be visiting again,the un uniformed officer accusing us of this and seeing him walking in mad places when were out with the dogs,ill have you know i know where you live,so stop trying to sell your bullshit storys to become some kind of hero!