benji breed

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never seen barney run but seen 2 out of the the first litter he bred 1 went on to win spewers cup and other the forley, seen loads out of benji and owned 1 never looked in same class a sbarny ones

Edited by wurzelbert

does any one have any pics lads be intresting to see ???

bitch out of peggy and kharn

belta that mate hu has that ?

my dad only a young bitch its very fast stated killing a good few big rabs near end of season its only got 1 dodge it wont jump for toffe

my dad only a young bitch its very fast stated killing a good few big rabs near end of season its only got 1 dodge it wont jump for toffe

jumping has its ups and downs aguess and isit proppa day use only ?

jumping has its ups and downs aguess and isit proppa day use only ?

its on the fens all the time only odd times will it meet a fence

I think the reason Barny could be throwing better pups is the bitches he is getting , if he isnt at open stud and the lad who ownes him is using his head and only putting him to good bitches , you have more chance of getting a good pup , were as benji has been put to any bitch that has been taken to him good or bad , Barny could still be the best producer ,I never seen either dog run only Benjie on tape and if Barny was better than him he must of been some dog .......

I did see a brother to the 2 above a dog called Wally run every week for a full season , it was very good on its first 2 hares but struggled with its 3rd , just had no stay ........