11 mouths old bitch went in on sume cubs to day got bite came out like a shot and would not go back in.i had my patterdale dog on the lead he whunted in but i just walk away it was on a foot path and i dont like diging cubs.but now i dont no whut to think of the bitch i diddent mean for her to go in.but now dont no if to keep her or not.

you need to take a lend of the negbours cat...then you and the 11 month head straigh for the shed with cat and lock yer selfs in....you will no wether shes staying or going in a few min....mush

good post not.then we wonder why all eyes are on lads that keep terriers :no:

jesus fish its going to take you a bit to find all the bad posts on here....just give sounder a pm and he might be able to help you....thanks anyway for your 2 cents worth...now run a long there....Mush :angry:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally ,and this is just my view on things ,i would be a little diappointed in a 11 month old terrier if it didnt show a bit more fire about it than that .i know most like to hold back a bit, mor

11 mouths old bitch went in on sume cubs to day got bite came out like a shot and would not go back in.i had my patterdale dog on the lead he whunted in but i just walk away it was on a foot path and i dont like diging cubs.but now i dont no whut to think of the bitch i diddent mean for her to go in.but now dont no if to keep her or not.

you need to take a lend of the negbours cat...then you and the 11 month head straigh for the shed with cat and lock yer selfs in....you will no wether shes staying or going in a few min....mush

jesus fish its going to take you a bit to find all the bad posts on here....just give sounder a pm and he might be able to help you....thanks anyway for your 2 cents worth...now run a long there....Mush :angry:

talking about locking your self in a shed with a cat and a terrier

dont do the game any good. ;)

talking about locking your self in a shed with a cat and a terrier

dont do the game any good. ;)

as i said theres 100s of bad posts on here...now run a long and torment someone else....OK! :realmad:

I had a 17 month old bitch last season.Met her first fox in ground got a bite and came out. I didn show her anything again for 3 months.then Gave her a rag of fox over ground.following wk she went and stayed till dug to.have had 4 good digs with her since. Give her a chance,if the breeding is there it will eventually show.

nowt wrong with a bit of pussy :icon_redface:

nowt wrong with a bit of pussy :icon_redface:

to right scent...... :tongue4: :icon_redface: