Smallest dog preban coursing

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do you mb and have you been out with his dog ? and how many dogs dose he run beside he white land rover think he lost the lamping comp to a much better dog pal

i dont think many people buy collie x if they are only to be used on longears imo

WE DO HEAR ABOUT THEM. STRAIGHT FROM THE ARMCHAIRS MOUTH.

Posted Images

FFS its been proved beyond doubt that saluki hybreds are the ULTIMATE hare killing dogs other hybreds can and have caught loads of hares but the best of saluki hybreds are in a different class.

rubbish pal that is a silly comment

Why is that a silly comment when its been proved.

had good collie typesbut never bred them for the fens bred them for were i hunt but had them down the fens so has afew others a while back ,if colie types coulddo it on the fens week in week out all winter i dont think thye would breed saluki types ,there are some collie types who done well on the fens i no that for sure ,and when bred to the saluk type they done better ,but not many

name some collie x that took good numbers pre ban on the fens and could hold a candle to well breed saluki types

theres loads,thing is most collie xs are kept quiet bit of mooching etc,saluki crosses are shouted about as soon as they ve caught a bloody cold

alot of saluki crosse well are very poor like collie types at times ,its when you get the real good ones thats when they shine ,alot of saluks are over rated but when you get the [bANNED TEXT] type and they gel you get a very good dog ,miles will tell you more about it mac he has done alot on the fens so has some of my close freinds ,had colie types and dsaluk types from many years and as allround dogs yet to see them betterd at the game cachting

]

what a crock of shite,just cause people dont want to be famous doesnt mean they havnt good dogs

So the hare killing collies owners want to remain anonmous and the hare killing saluki owners are the glory boys... Thats a crock of shite!! :notworthy::D