Jump to content
loveless

Jeff Burrell

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Chid said:

Are Jeff's stuff collie crosses

I seen him banging on about added suluki blood into his 800yr line...god knows

Share this post


Link to post

9 minutes ago, FKOF said:

I seen him banging on about added suluki blood into his 800yr line...god knows

Yea and the husky , Brittany and Labrador blood ... when does a collie cross stop being a collie cross 😂

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Chid said:

Yea and the husky , Brittany and Labrador blood ... when does a collie cross stop being a collie cross 😂

They're line bred, Jeff knows his onions and will breed smithfield collie back in when the time is right

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

What one needs ta realise that his the breeds I the forefront of these mixed breds will take presidency with of course the odd throw back collie husky etc etc ,popping up I beieve the deerhound his mixing  well in to them these last generation or so.,so they could well be becoming a fruitful type to keep once again to the mooching pot hunter who prefers ta mooch about .atb Bill.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

They're line bred, Jeff knows his onions and will breed smithfield collie back in when the time is right

Where's he going to get Smithfield blood from?? They're just scatter bred lurchers, no better or worse than others. Tumblers?? 300 yrs of breeding,800 yrs, if he's gonna bullshit at least be consistent FFS. His description of the different styles of lurchers and " tumblers" is straight out of a book, romantic nonsense. Probably bred some decent dogs but his sales bullshit is an insult to the intelligence imo.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Herd there 1/8 greyhound 

Trolling the wrong thread.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Where's he going to get Smithfield blood from?? They're just scatter bred lurchers, no better or worse than others. Tumblers?? 300 yrs of breeding,800 yrs, if he's gonna bullshit at least be consistent FFS. His description of the different styles of lurchers and " tumblers" is straight out of a book, romantic nonsense. Probably bred some decent dogs but his sales bullshit is an insult to the intelligence imo.

He probably adds age on to the breeding when he uses some one elses type of gear to breed to his stuff if they tell him they’ve 30yrs of the type he adds it on to his total An claims a line rather than type to help sales to the gullible and easily mislead up the garden path for financial gain I hate when people claim a line when there nothing more than bitzas I can’t see why the bloke can’t cut the bull shit an just tell the truth to people 

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Chid said:

Yea and the husky , Brittany and Labrador blood ... when does a collie cross stop being a collie cross 😂

Depends on what the market is flooded with an what people are buying in at the time you know the drill child 👍🏼👌🏼If there’s a drop of Wheaton in there exuse the bull blood  sell them as Wheaton xs 😂🤣

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, FKOF said:

I seen him banging on about added suluki blood into his 800yr line...god knows

surprized he hasn't started saying they go back to 7000 BC..

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Trolling the wrong thread.

f**k sake should put me glasses on 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Where's he going to get Smithfield blood from?? They're just scatter bred lurchers, no better or worse than others. Tumblers?? 300 yrs of breeding,800 yrs, if he's gonna bullshit at least be consistent FFS. His description of the different styles of lurchers and " tumblers" is straight out of a book, romantic nonsense. Probably bred some decent dogs but his sales bullshit is an insult to the intelligence imo.

He'll have straws, infact he invented them I reckon, and what intelligence would this be then ? 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

He'll have straws, infact he invented them I reckon, and what intelligence would this be then ? 

Doesn't take much at all to see through it.

Luckily.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×