Jeff Burrell

9 minutes ago, FKOF said:

I seen him banging on about added suluki blood into his 800yr line...god knows

Yea and the husky , Brittany and Labrador blood ... when does a collie cross stop being a collie cross ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What one needs ta realise that his the breeds I the forefront of these mixed breds will take presidency with of course the odd throw back collie husky etc etc ,popping up I beieve the deerhound his mixing  well in to them these last generation or so.,so they could well be becoming a fruitful type to keep once again to the mooching pot hunter who prefers ta mooch about .atb Bill.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

They're line bred, Jeff knows his onions and will breed smithfield collie back in when the time is right

Where's he going to get Smithfield blood from?? They're just scatter bred lurchers, no better or worse than others. Tumblers?? 300 yrs of breeding,800 yrs, if he's gonna bullshit at least be consistent FFS. His description of the different styles of lurchers and " tumblers" is straight out of a book, romantic nonsense. Probably bred some decent dogs but his sales bullshit is an insult to the intelligence imo.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Where's he going to get Smithfield blood from?? They're just scatter bred lurchers, no better or worse than others. Tumblers?? 300 yrs of breeding,800 yrs, if he's gonna bullshit at least be consistent FFS. His description of the different styles of lurchers and " tumblers" is straight out of a book, romantic nonsense. Probably bred some decent dogs but his sales bullshit is an insult to the intelligence imo.

He probably adds age on to the breeding when he uses some one elses type of gear to breed to his stuff if they tell him they’ve 30yrs of the type he adds it on to his total An claims a line rather than type to help sales to the gullible and easily mislead up the garden path for financial gain I hate when people claim a line when there nothing more than bitzas I can’t see why the bloke can’t cut the bull shit an just tell the truth to people 

15 hours ago, Chid said:

Yea and the husky , Brittany and Labrador blood ... when does a collie cross stop being a collie cross ?

Depends on what the market is flooded with an what people are buying in at the time you know the drill child ????If there’s a drop of Wheaton in there exuse the bull blood  sell them as Wheaton xs ??

7 hours ago, stormyboy said:

He'll have straws, infact he invented them I reckon, and what intelligence would this be then ?