Male or female

in racing bitches are 1st to mature,,,,( in whippets)

dog,s take longer

for me dog,s no seasons,,,,as i hate pup,s lol,lol,lol

bitches in whippets are faster,,,yardlb handycapp,,,,,,not sure but i dont think that applys to bigger breeds

but in whippets,its a fact,,, :thumbs:

Do you prefer working a male or female and why?

Well, as a lady (well, maybe not a lady but female anyway) I prefer to work over a man, but if you're taking canines I prefer bitches! There's nothing worse than picking up something like a bucket at the stables and finding a dog has cocked his leg on it...

I used to prefer bitches purely for the fact that most male dogs i have com across are aroogant, annoying twits, cock their legs all the time, always after bitches and unpredictable around other males, BUT on the other hand i find dogs more loyal and affectionate, i hink it depends on the nature of the particlar dog. Their are a couple of male dogs that i have met that are sound and i woul own, my next dog will be a male so hopefully he turns out ok. :thumbs:

DOGS for me they dont burn the grass when you let them lay out in the summer,i dont belive they differ in loyalty from my experince thats just the way the dog or bitch is and the way its been brought on just my opinion

ive seen two bitches when they were in season [they were my mates dogs] they were kenneled up together and 1 day when he took them out for a walk they started chasing each other then all of a sudden they started ripping chunks out of each other never seen this before but it cost the lad a good bit at the vets they must had a mad hormone thing a just flipped

Dogs every time, I love their happy uncomplicated natures I find bitches sulky and complicated. I have a four year old bitch now and she is the brightest of my four and picks things up quicker than the dogs but she drives me mad she can sulk for England lol.

Guest total lamper

wel people i much prefer bitches, as my dogs have all been wingers but dnt get me rong ive had 1-2 good dogs but the rest put me off so av stuck with the bitches since a wer a kid bwt 14 yrs old but different people have diffrent veiws n this is only my opinion

had god in both but i like dogs a bit more size and weight , etc had acouple of good bitches but prefer dogs just size and strenth realy ,for bolting rabbs usaly bitche have been better more agile and quicker ,a dogs a dog to me just some are bigger and a bit more power