show off staffy owners

walkin bak from a major walk and too wee nedz ask me if my dog is a bitch i say ye then they ask if im breedin her i look at ther staffyX in a 5X3 garden and say no with a :laugh:. i dont think that dog has been anywhere other than that garden what a shame nice looker but not the type id breed way mine,in my village every 3rd house has a staffy or staffyX in it makes me :sick:

walkin bak from a major walk and too wee nedz ask me if my dog is a bitch i say ye then they ask if im breedin her i look at ther staffyX in a 5X3 garden and say no with a :laugh:. i dont think that dog has been anywhere other than that garden what a shame nice looker but not the type id breed way mine,in my village every 3rd house has a staffy or staffyX in it makes me :sick:

show us a pic of your dog mate :thumbs:

show us a pic of your dog mate :thumbs:

it on his avatar profile page mate :thumbs:

and the point of your post would be what? theres to many staffs about?how good your bitch is? i cant see how a staff owner would want to put up this post.yes there are to many staffs about but its the owners to blame shame half of them arnt as loyal as their dogs are imo :thumbs:

and the point of your post would be what? theres to many staffs about?how good your bitch is? i cant see how a staff owner would want to put up this post.yes there are to many staffs about but its the owners to blame shame half of them arnt as loyal as their dogs are imo :thumbs:

rooter tooter got 2 mate one at 14years old and i got her nephew 13 years old so can look after and keep a dog :thumbs:

rooter tooter got 2 mate one at 14years old and i got her nephew 13 years old so can look after and keep a dog :thumbs:

hope not at that age dont no if his other 1 does :thumbs: were handy when younger seen them catch few rabbits aswell