could anyone give me any info on how to stop my dog chewing his way out his dog run i have had to start putting him out side and he dont like it one bit but theres nowt i can do its that or i have to get rid and thats the last thing i want to do i have had him since he was 12 weeks old he is now 2 1/2

Very difficult to sort mate, with a dog as old as that as usually not only do you have the sickening crys of the dog each night but the damage done the next mornin and then on top the worry of it getting out!

My advice would be to really get to grips with re-enforcing your run, right down to anti-chew strips round the kennel door or, look into getting an all metal run in and a very strong, well insulated kennel.

The next step is excercising the arse off your mutt, every day!

Best of luck

Go to West cumberland farmers..

Buy some " cribex" comes in spray or paste form.. apply to wood wont chew anymore.. :thumbs:

cheers for your replys lads. giro im gonna give that a try

Worked for me.. Its ment to stop horses chewing...

Give your dog big nuckle bones too while its in the run give it something to chew on.

Go to West cumberland farmers..

Buy some " cribex" comes in spray or paste form.. apply to wood wont chew anymore.. :thumbs:

cheers for your replys lads. giro im gonna give that a try

Worked for me.. Its ment to stop horses chewing...

Give your dog big nuckle bones too while its in the run give it something to chew on.

giro is correct,cribox will stop the dog.

Very difficult to sort mate, with a dog as old as that as usually not only do you have the sickening crys of the dog each night but the damage done the next mornin and then on top the worry of it getting out!

My advice would be to really get to grips with re-enforcing your run, right down to anti-chew strips round the kennel door or, look into getting an all metal run in and a very strong, well insulated kennel.

The next step is excercising the arse off your mutt, every day!

Best of luck

spot on exercise him so it is knackerd