terrier got stole last night but got him back

One of my patterdales got stole last night in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area but after a few phones calls to a few of the lads the dog got returned in the early hours of this morning. As a few staffys have been stole lately just thought i would put this up as a warning to people in the area to be extra careful.

ATB lee

One of my patterdales got stole last night in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area but after a few phones calls to a few of the lads the dog got returned in the early hours of this morning. As a few staffys have been stole lately just thought i would put this up as a warning to people in the area to be extra careful.

ATB lee

nice to hear you got it back mate Edited by snowman

ATB lee

what area mate ;)