• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

love it classic

great sign

Posted Images

OK. Hands in the air. You ain't a Kansas wheat belt bible basher and you ain't a soggy Georgia cracker. But you are an ol' redneck. Now, what if your neighbours put up a sign saying "We don't do guns. We do double recurved bows, blow pipes and poison arrows, and there are four hungry pitbulls in the back. Oh, don't forget the cat. The one with tufted ears, long whiskers, lots of teeth and a bad attitude. The rattlesnakes only kill at night."

If I get your your side of the pond to meet my California mate we must meet up!

Ric

Edited by RicW

OK. Hands in the air. You ain't a Kansas wheat belt bible basher and you ain't a soggy Georgia cracker. But you are an ol' redneck. Now, what if your neighbours put up a sign saying "We don't do guns. We do double recurved bows, blow pipes and poison arrows, and there are four hungry pitbulls in the back. Oh, don't forget the cat. The one with tufted ears, long whiskers, lots of teeth and a bad attitude. The rattlesnakes only kill at night."

Ric

We call that The United Social Republic of California - I grew up there , too many people no space to roam around and shoot critters. California bans too much fun stuff might as well move to the UK. Lion Hunting, Bear Hunting, Assault rifles, .50cal Sniper Rifles all banned in California. I still have two sisters there - One is a redneck lady, the other is an anti everthing and a converted muslim to boot.....Thats not really my house "BUT I DID STAY AT A HOLLIDAY INN EXPRESS LAST NIGHT"

LOL 8)

Ric

We call that The United Social Republic of California - I grew up there , too many people no space to roam around and shoot critters. California bans too much fun stuff might as well move to the UK. Lion Hunting, Bear Hunting, Assault rifles, .50cal Sniper Rifles all banned in California. I still have two sisters there - One is a redneck lady, the other is an anti everthing and a converted muslim to boot.....Thats not really my house "BUT I DID STAY AT A HOLLIDAY INN EXPRESS LAST NIGHT"

LOL 8)

Up to two ounces medical hash per week. What's not to like?

Ric

Ric

LOL 8)

Ric

Ric

LOL 8)

Ric

Never touch the crap - Whe have huge areas of naturally growing locoweed out in the mountains the deer eat the shite out of it then they get the munchies and eat more , don't even have to shoot a stoned deer just "knock em over the head with a tire iron".....LOL

..SGS 8)