young dog still 4 sale

here for sale i have the litter brother to my dog.i put a post up before (new Dog) and in it,it said i got rid of one to the brother inlaw, but hes now come back too me as his partner has had the baby early and he wasnt ready so its come back. All i have done is a bit of stock breaking and retriving with him hes about 22 tts and 7months old he lives outside. you can ring or reply on here but my email is playing up abit anymore info ring 07731072622 £100/offers

cheers Walshy

post-47360-127118748196_thumb.jpg

post-47360-127118819158_thumb.jpg

post-47360-127126916059_thumb.jpg

here for sale i have the litter brother to my dog.i put a post up before (new Dog) and in it,it said i got rid of one to the brother inlaw, but hes now come back too me as his partner has had the baby early and he wasnt ready so its come back. All i have done is a bit of stock breaking and retriving with him hes about 22 tts and about 7months old he lives outside. you can ring or reply on here but my email is playing up abit anymore info ring 07731072622 £100

cheers Walshy

is that the same dog in both photoes bud??its just the collars are confusing me for some reason?? :icon_eek::boogie:

yeah they were took within 1 minute, on the second pic its just pulled up trying to get a good shot of his head theres a mark on both collars you can see in both pics, ill put some more up if anybody wants

yeah i can see it now mate thanks.and the pup looks in real good condition which in itself is a compliment..well done..and good on you for putting some time into the pup lad,especially with the livestock,and the fetching back etc...he looks like he is ready to go that dog.this dog deserves to find the right home.and its a nice age for someone to take on and make the dog their own?good luck all round fella.am sure someone will have him sooner than you think??

theres bin 1100 veiws and no to take him. on ill take £80 aslong as he goes to a good home were he can be used to his full potentional cheers Walshy

thats cheap mate fort he might have gone already hes at a good age to bring on for next season atb.