who are we all voting for ?

i have to vote tories ,as well maybe ill see the day i can walk with afew hounds and put up GINGER AND SAY f**k YOUSE ,as its legal ,i done well work wise with tories or labour butt he labour eejits put us ob outr ass at times , im takeing adog along to tell the tories why im voting and make it heard if you no what i mean

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as title says who are we voting for ? i am voting for labour.

One of the biggest problems I have a problem with is the price of fuel which I think all parties don't have the balls to deal with. Immigration is beyond a joke now, especially where I live. Not so lo

You're on a hunting forum, and you are voting labour???     FFS, I've seen it all now....   You carry on, vote for the lying, thieving, discriminating scum........ most of us have had enough

Posted Images

ps iw would be appropraite to play some corries and the dubliners master mcgraw , jocko braidsley and maybe van deimans land as there treating hunters simliar to deporting at times , taking dogs raiding houses, pulling cars all the time , time to get ait more sense in to the country stop leeting every body in and get more stringent immigraition laws , and let the country side rule the country side and townies do what they do at times

Not sure who to vote for at the moment, they are all as bad as one another. I will however definitely NOT be voting for Labour! Conservatives at the moment are just edging it for me.

I do however think that those people that do not vote at all, have absolutely no right to complain about anything in the next 5 years! If you do vote and your party gets in, if they do not do as they have pledged, then you have a right to kick off about it.

As an aside to the hunting issues, What about general countryside living, and how we are being shafted? I live in a fairly remote part of West Wales, I have to have a vehicle to get about because there is virtually no public transport. Fuel duty is absolutely crippling!

Not sure who to vote for at the moment, they are all as bad as one another. I will however definitely NOT be voting for Labour! Conservatives at the moment are just edging it for me.

I do however think that those people that do not vote at all, have absolutely no right to complain about anything in the next 5 years! If you do vote and your party gets in, if they do not do as they have pledged, then you have a right to kick off about it.

As an aside to the hunting issues, What about general countryside living, and how we are being shafted? I live in a fairly remote part of West Wales, I have to have a vehicle to get about because there is virtually no public transport. Fuel duty is absolutely crippling!

Don't get me started!

Reduced VAT to 15% but added 2p on fuel tax. Put VAT back up to 17.5%. Left the 2p fuel tax on!

ITS FEKIN THEFT!

Swampy

running on empty ning

Don't get me started!

Reduced VAT to 15% but added 2p on fuel tax. Put VAT back up to 17.5%. Left the 2p fuel tax on!

ITS FEKIN THEFT!

Swampy

running on empty ning

I hope you dont build houses Swamps! :clapper:

Artic that photo of the chuckle brothersclapper.giflaugh.gif They could run the country better than these idiots we have now though they do support the tories so who knowsthumbs.gif ps the tall ones up his own arse but paul the little one is one of the nicest funny people you could wish to meet even off camerathumbs.gif

Don't get me started!

ITS FEKIN THEFT!

Swampy

running on empty ning

I hope you dont build houses Swamps! :clapper:

Nah....no money in it at the moment!

Thinking of going into road repairs.............years of work out there!

rgds

Swampy

tarmacning

they will all rape you one way or another,wont be long before who ever the goverment may be is havin more of my wages than me,some countrys are tax havens,this is a tax hell.i dont know who to vote for at the moment,it wont be glass eye gordon,ban or no ban i hate the odious little cnt. :gunsmilie: