Selling Up Top Bloodlines For Sale

Selling up and going out the dog scene for the time being and have several well bred good dogs for sale all very reasonably priced

Genuine reason for this

i have some pups that i was going to keep on for the following season that i bred myself out of sister to Benji x CN's Jack nearly pure Merlin & Eve

Black/Tan dog Black Bitch Red Bitch 8 month old

I also have a dog and bitch out of same mother to a dog with Charlie lines 16 months old

I have a red bitch out of BIG DAN to a bitch bred out of the Charlie dog 18 months old

Another bitch out of Dan White with patches 2 1/2 yr old

A red dog bred out of a bitch out of Charlie 19 months old

Never thought I would be placing such an advert but do have a very genuine reason ALL VERY REASONABLY PRICED AS THEY HAVE TO GO

Ring for more info No witheld numbers will be answered

07904567556 only genuine dog men only

i have the 16 month old dog and bitch remaining

mother is BENJI/BARNEY/PEGGY'S Litter sister vvv good bitch can still do job in winter with broken leg with pins in it !

Father was an old dog called SPOT from Southampton owned by D Mathews It has the GHOST breeding in it also a top dog in day I think this old dog is about 16 yr old

Smooth Haired racey looking dogs bitch has been 'locked up' for last 6 months but neither of them would take much bring on

ring if interested 07904567556 (genuine dog men only.......NO ARMCHAIR HUNTERS)

Thankyou

Will try and put pics on later

d.m spot is out of b.s old bandit witch is ghost cross sophie the 8 grand bitch s.b owned and d.m s own bitch red lizze whitch ive had the pleasure of slipping an out an out hare killer,top bitch,i had a litter of spot 3 yrs ago to a lurcher bitch they can all kill hares,pm me price of pups