The Lampers / The Ferret Man

the ferretman is very good its got a bit of every thing in there longnetting rimfire lamping with dog etc i enjoyed it :thumbs-up:

Thanks trill, thats exactly what i was lookin for, bit of everything. Are both the ferretman dvds pretty similar in content, because i want one with plenty of action and from what i have read, the second one (the ferretman - gone rabbiting) has more actual rabbitin on.

Anymore advice or recomendations on other dvds would be apreciated :signthankspin:

Guest oldskool

teejay on here has a mint copy of that wrecking crew one, on dvd!! i like the 'foxin with lurchers' sort of stuff, i think warreners older ones are better... calls and calling vol 1,2 were good.... the lamper volume volume 1,2,3 were good although the first was the best IMO.

Wrecking crew is excellent! Its one of my favourite foxing dvd's well worth getting hold of a copy ;) Also that coursing dvd ''Lurchers'' on ebay is also very very good ;) All the lampers are good aswell iv watched them all about 20 times each :11:

David