Updated pics of our bull x's

Thanks all! She will mend rebel, if she doesn't she will not be going anywhere, she will still be able to catch the things i want her to with a dodgy leg :boxing::whistling:

ha ha ha you naughty bugger cats can run lol hope she gets well and get ger jaws into some other things mine are coming on dog 21tts and bitch bit bigger he ways bowt 10stone lol atb and watch ya mam if your out on piss lol have a gooden :thumbs:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Solid looking pups, what percentage of Bull is in them?

Just a couple of updated pics of mine and COLLIE/GREYS pups. They are now 22 weeks old, my pup is just under 21 tts and c/g's is just over 19tts. c/g's pup is laid up in a cage for another 6 1/2 weeks

Posted Images

Thanks all! She will mend rebel, if she doesn't she will not be going anywhere, she will still be able to catch the things i want her to with a dodgy leg :boxing::whistling:

ha ha ha you naughty bugger cats can run lol hope she gets well and get ger jaws into some other things mine are coming on dog 21tts and bitch bit bigger he ways bowt 10stone lol atb and watch ya mam if your out on piss lol have a gooden :thumbs:

:laugh: im wouldn't dream of such a thing, you know what i mean anyway :yes: she will have uses eithe way. Yeah they definately be big beggers! My mum shall haveto watch me tonight haha :drink:

Yeah they are a strong pair, hopefully she will heal rebel, she has been in the cage for 2 weeks now and is on weekly injections and tablets everyday, the leg has definately inproved so with another 6 weeks or so rest she should hopefully make a full recovery, just a slow steady progress. We can't have anymore pups right now, have enough with these two! Good luck selling yours.

well fingers crossed for you i just thought thats all just incase she dosent mend am not too bothered bart selling like ive got nothing to run as such blue dog broke toe 2 pups and 8month old bitch just starting but its over with now init start showing now lol atb rebel :thumbs:

wats up with the bitch we saw you with rebel that big brown one

Yeah they are a strong pair, hopefully she will heal rebel, she has been in the cage for 2 weeks now and is on weekly injections and tablets everyday, the leg has definately inproved so with another 6 weeks or so rest she should hopefully make a full recovery, just a slow steady progress. We can't have anymore pups right now, have enough with these two! Good luck selling yours.

well fingers crossed for you i just thought thats all just incase she dosent mend am not too bothered bart selling like ive got nothing to run as such blue dog broke toe 2 pups and 8month old bitch just starting but its over with now init start showing now lol atb rebel :thumbs:

wats up with the bitch we saw you with rebel that big brown one

nothing up with her pal thats the mother to the pups on here :thumbs:she not with me at min she bi bad girl so locked away at some other kennels :yes: Edited by rebel2009

is it just my pc but them pics are way to big to see mlb,

really like the brindle bitch rebel,am just going out now al take a few pics of mine, weigh and measure him and report back shortly, cheers,HF.

I TOOK PICS MATE ON MY CAMERA ON LOWEST SETTING

640X480 :thumbs: GO STRAIGHT ON AT THAT

really like the brindle bitch rebel,am just going out now al take a few pics of mine, weigh and measure him and report back shortly, cheers,HF.

orate pal hows he comig on dose he do your head in yet mine do lol looking forward to pics. :thumbs:

I TOOK PICS MATE ON MY CAMERA ON LOWEST SETTING

640X480 :thumbs: GO STRAIGHT ON AT THAT

how do i go straight on at that, when i click onto this thread the pics are already on at that large size,