here you go pal, afew pics of your young little bitch as ive just got gone bush to give her short back and sides as she had an or-able coat, can live up to her name now, LOLA, SHE WAS A SHOW GIRL :icon_redface: get ready pal she be on her way back shortly

• Like 2

here you go pal, afew pics of your young little bitch as ive just got gone bush to give her short back and sides as she had an or-able coat, can live up to her name now, LOLA, SHE WAS A SHOW GIRL :icon_redface: get ready pal she be on her way back shortly

invoice in post mate :thumbs:

she is lookin well mate thanks alot for look after just let me no [bANNED TEXT] u want her to go

nice one cochees when did you get that

now we got shaggy scisssorhand is this the dog grooming section lol :whistling::victory:

she is lookin well mate thanks alot for look after just let me no [bANNED TEXT] u want her to go

she ok for now ile let you know, all been well she make the grade for you, you just take it easy and get 100% well, JACKOLEEDS :feck::D

beware of Bushy scissorhand demon barber :clapper: made the dog a show pony :toast: done good mate

i had a go at her in doors hair first higun incase i made a mess of it the dog looks well but are lass is staying in for a couple of months :thumbs:

she ok for now ile let you know, all been well she make the grade for you, you just take it easy and get 100% well, JACKOLEEDS feck.gifbiggrin.gif

kiss.gifbiggrin.gif