FAC Application Forms

Guest hairysausagefingers

Guest hairysausagefingers

I have my FAC application forms half completed and I wonder if anyone has any info on what I should be putting down in terms of quantity of ammunition to be purchased and held. I've put .22LR and .17HMR on the forms and the relevant Police Force is West Mercia.

Anyone got any idea what they normally allow? 750 and 500 sound excessive? I know my got that on his ticket in Cheshire last year, but I suspect "joined up thinking" goes to pot on the basis I'm a few hundred yards into Shropshire. :hmm:

I have my FAC application forms half completed and I wonder if anyone has any info on what I should be putting down in terms of quantity of ammunition to be purchased and held. I've put .22LR and .17HMR on the forms and the relevant Police Force is West Mercia.

Anyone got any idea what they normally allow? 750 and 500 sound excessive? I know my got that on his ticket in Cheshire last year, but I suspect "joined up thinking" goes to pot on the basis I'm a few hundred yards into Shropshire. :hmm:

buy 1,000. hold 1200. if the olb bill dont like it they will cut it.

• 2 weeks later...